Schalke 04 - SC Paderborn 07 Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Crucial statistics, predictions and tips ahead of the upcoming Bundesliga match between Schalke 04 and SC Paderborn 07, with expert analysis helping you back your favourite ahead of kick-off. Don’t miss a thing with our detailed match preview and best odds advice.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Schalke 04||SC Paderborn 07|
Schalke 04 and SC Paderborn 07 are currently preparing for their tie on , with the visitors looking to maintain their impressive run of results when they travel to the Veltins Arena. Schalke 04 have been one of the standout teams in Bundesliga over recent weeks, with another positive result expected this time around.
Pre-match tips and prices at a glance
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetSchalke 04
Expert TipBoth Teams To Score
Pre-match statistics and analysis
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 82%Under 18%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 60%Under 40%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 38%Under 62%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 62%No 38%
Standout Schalke 04 vs SC Paderborn 07 odds
|Schalke 04||Draw||SC Paderborn 07|
Performance analysis of Schalke 04 and SC Paderborn 07
- SC Paderborn 07 - Schalke 041-509/15/2019
- SC Paderborn 07 - Schalke 040-107/15/2017
Schalke 04 Form
- Schalke 04 recorded a 5 - 0 when they played against Bayern Munich last time around.
- Schalke 04 has won 9 and lost 1 of their matches over the last 6 month, drawing 6 in the process.
- In their previous 19 matches, The Schalke 04 has scored a total of 31 goals, which works out at an average of 1.63 goals per game.
SC Paderborn 07 Form
- In their last match, SC Paderborn 07 recorded a 2 - 4 when they took on VfL Wolfsburg.
- SC Paderborn 07 have recorded 4 win/s, 3 draw/s and 5 loss/es over the last 6 month.
- In their last 20 matches, SC Paderborn 07 have scored a total of 25 goals, meaning that they have averaged 1.25 goals per 90 minutes.
Pre-match tip for the Bundesliga match between Schalke 04 and SC Paderborn 07
Our expert tip for the upcoming match is to bet on Both Teams To Score Yes/No. This market is available at a price of 2/3 from William Hill, with a probability rating of 62% demonstrating its likelihood.