San Jose Earthquakes - Toronto FC Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Crucial statistics, predictions and tips ahead of the upcoming MLS match between San Jose Earthquakes and Toronto FC, with expert analysis helping you back your favourite ahead of kick-off. Don’t miss a thing with our detailed match preview and best odds advice.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|San Jose Earthquakes||Toronto FC|
|Shots on Goal||55|
On , San Jose Earthquakes and Toronto FC will go head-to-head, with the duo set to battle it out for all three points at the Buck Shaw Stadium. With Toronto FC currently sitting in a strong position in the league standings, currently sitting in a strong position in the league standings, the emphasis will be on the guests to go all out for victory in front of their fans.
Top betting markets and tips ahead of kick-off
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetToronto FC
Expert TipOver 3.5 Goals
Important statistics and predictions ahead of kick-off
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 85%Under 15%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 66%Under 34%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 44%Under 56%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 65%No 35%
Best San Jose Earthquakes vs Toronto FC pre-match odds
|San Jose Earthquakes||Draw||Toronto FC|
Performance analysis of San Jose Earthquakes and Toronto FC
- Toronto FC - San Jose Earthquakes1-205/26/2019
- San Jose Earthquakes - Toronto FC1-108/19/2018
San Jose Earthquakes Form
- San Jose Earthquakes recorded a 3 - 1 when they played against Portland Timbers last time around.
- During the last 6 month, San Jose Earthquakes have won 2, drawn 0 and lost 2 of their 10 matches, demonstrating what kind of form they are in ahead of kick-off.
- Having scored a total of 11 goals in their last 10 matches, The San Jose Earthquakes averages 1.1 goals per game.
Toronto FC Form
- The Toronto FC defeated Seattle Sounders in their last match by a scoreline of 3 - 1.
- Over the last 6 month, Toronto FC has registered a total of 6 wins, while losing 2 matches. As well as this, Toronto FC has drawn 5.
- In their last 12 matches, Toronto FC have scored a total of 26 goals, meaning that they have averaged 2.17 goals per 90 minutes.
Our expert tip for the clash between San Jose Earthquakes and Toronto FC
For the upcoming match between San Jose Earthquakes and Toronto FC, our expert tip is to bet on an Total Goals Over/Under 3.5, with Coral offering odds of 16/11 on this outcome. Based on our analysis and pre-match statistics, this market comes with a probability of 44%.