San Jose Earthquakes - Portland Timbers Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Ahead of the big kick-off between San Jose Earthquakes and Portland Timbers in MLS, check out our top betting tip, with our football experts looking at all of the finer details surrounding the fixture, including form and past meetings. Our predictions could well be the difference between winning and losing.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|San Jose Earthquakes||Portland Timbers|
On , San Jose Earthquakes and Portland Timbers will go head-to-head, with the duo set to battle it out for all three points at the Buck Shaw Stadium. With Portland Timbers currently sitting in a strong position in the league standings, currently sitting in a strong position in the league standings, the emphasis will be on the guests to go all out for victory in front of their fans.
Check out the top tips for this MLS tie
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetPortland Timbers
Expert TipBoth Teams To Score
Pre-match statistics and analysis
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 88%Under 12%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 71%Under 29%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 51%Under 49%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 71%No 29%
Best San Jose Earthquakes vs Portland Timbers pre-match odds
|San Jose Earthquakes||Draw||Portland Timbers|
Comparing the two teams
- San Jose Earthquakes - Portland Timbers1-109/17/2020
- Portland Timbers - San Jose Earthquakes3-110/06/2019
- San Jose Earthquakes - Portland Timbers3-004/07/2019
San Jose Earthquakes Form
- In their last match, San Jose Earthquakes 1 - 1 against Portland Timbers.
- During the last 6 month, San Jose Earthquakes have won 3, drawn 4 and lost 4 of their 10 matches, demonstrating what kind of form they are in ahead of kick-off.
- In their previous 11 matches, The San Jose Earthquakes has scored a total of 18 goals, which works out at an average of 1.64 goals per game.
Portland Timbers Form
- In their last match, Portland Timbers recorded a 1 - 1 when they took on San Jose Earthquakes.
- Portland Timbers have recorded 6 win/s, 4 draw/s and 2 loss/es over the last 6 month.
- Portland Timbers average 1.92 goals per 90 minutes over their last 13 matches, having found the back of the net a total of 25 times from such encounters.
Pre-match tip for the MLS match between San Jose Earthquakes and Portland Timbers
Based on our expert analysis, our betting tip for the match is to back Both Teams To Score Yes/No, with the duo having been in good form in front of goal in recent weeks. This market is currently available at a price of 7/15 from 22bet, with a probability rating of 71% ahead of kick-off.