San Jose Earthquakes - Colorado Rapids Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Our match prediction for the clash between San Jose Earthquakes and Colorado Rapids takes into account everything from recent form to head-to-head records, as well as offering our expert tip for those looking to beat the bookies! We leave no stone left unturned in breaking down all of the most important statistics ahead of kick-off.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|San Jose Earthquakes||Colorado Rapids|
On , San Jose Earthquakes and Colorado Rapids will go head-to-head, with the duo set to battle it out for all three points at the Buck Shaw Stadium. With San Jose Earthquakes currently sitting in a strong position in the league standings, the emphasis will be on the hosts to go all out for victory in front of their home fans.
Pre-match tips and prices at a glance
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetSan Jose Earthquakes
Expert TipOver 3.5 Goals
Important statistics and predictions ahead of kick-off
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 89%Under 11%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 73%Under 27%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 53%Under 47%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 72%No 28%
Best odds for the clash between San Jose Earthquakes and Colorado Rapids
|San Jose Earthquakes||Draw||Colorado Rapids|
Performance analysis of San Jose Earthquakes and Colorado Rapids
- Colorado Rapids - San Jose Earthquakes2-108/11/2019
- San Jose Earthquakes - Colorado Rapids3-107/28/2019
- San Jose Earthquakes - Colorado Rapids0-010/21/2018
- Colorado Rapids - San Jose Earthquakes2-108/12/2018
San Jose Earthquakes Form
- San Jose Earthquakes recorded a 5 - 1 when they played against Los Angeles FC last time around.
- During the last 6 month, San Jose Earthquakes have won 3, drawn 1 and lost 4 of their 10 matches, demonstrating what kind of form they are in ahead of kick-off.
- In their previous 7 matches, The San Jose Earthquakes has scored a total of 15 goals, which works out at an average of 2.14 goals per game.
Colorado Rapids Form
- In their last match, Colorado Rapids recorded a 1 - 1 when they took on Sporting Kansas City.
- Over the last 6 month, Colorado Rapids has registered a total of 0 wins, while losing 6 matches. As well as this, Colorado Rapids has drawn 2.
- In their last 5 matches, Colorado Rapids have scored a total of 6 goals, meaning that they have averaged 1.2 goals per 90 minutes.
Our expert tip for the clash between San Jose Earthquakes and Colorado Rapids
Our prediction for the match based on our analysis is for a Total Goals Over/Under 3.5, which can be found at odds of 23/19 from 22bet. The probability for this market is at 53% ahead of kick-off, while those wishing to increase their chances of success should consider the Double Chance market, where the probability rises to 78%.