Sandefjord BK - IK Start Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Ahead of the big kick-off between Sandefjord BK and IK Start in Eliteserien, check out our top betting tip, with our football experts looking at all of the finer details surrounding the fixture, including form and past meetings. Our predictions could well be the difference between winning and losing.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Sandefjord BK||IK Start|
Sandefjord BK and IK Start are currently preparing for their tie on , with the visitors looking to maintain their impressive run of results when they travel to the Komplett Arena. Sandefjord BK have been one of the standout teams in Eliteserien over recent weeks, with another positive result expected this time around.
Check out the top tips for this Eliteserien tie
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Under 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetSandefjord BK
Expert TipSandefjord BK
Predictions based on statistical analysis
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 73%Under 27%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 48%Under 52%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 26%Under 74%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 53%No 47%
Standout Sandefjord BK vs IK Start odds
|Sandefjord BK||IK Start||Draw|
Comparing the two teams
- Sandefjord BK - IK Start0-008/09/2019
- IK Start - Sandefjord BK2-204/27/2019
- Sandefjord BK - IK Start4-111/04/2018
- IK Start - Sandefjord BK1-404/02/2018
Sandefjord BK Form
- In their last match, Sandefjord BK 1 - 3 against Molde FK.
- Sandefjord BK has won and lost 5 of their matches over the last 6 month, drawing in the process.
- Having scored a total of goals in their last matches, The Sandefjord BK averages 0 goals per game.
IK Start Form
- The IK Start defeated Strømsgodset IF in their last match by a scoreline of 2 - 2.
- IK Start have recorded 0 win/s, 1 draw/s and 7 loss/es over the last 6 month.
- In their last 1 matches, IK Start have scored a total of 2 goals, meaning that they have averaged 2 goals per 90 minutes.
Our expert tip for the clash between Sandefjord BK and IK Start
Based on our expert analysis, our betting tip for the match is to back Three-Way Bet, with the duo having been in good form in front of goal in recent weeks. This market is currently available at a price of 10/7 from expekt, with a probability rating of 42% ahead of kick-off.