Rotor Volgograd - Arsenal Tula Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Ahead of the big kick-off between Rotor Volgograd and Arsenal Tula in Permier Liga, check out our top betting tip, with our football experts looking at all of the finer details surrounding the fixture, including form and past meetings. Our predictions could well be the difference between winning and losing.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Rotor Volgograd||Arsenal Tula|
Rotor Volgograd and Arsenal Tula meet on , with both teams searching for an important three points. The match takes place at the Volgograd Arena, with Arsenal Tula form so far meaning that they go into the match as the favorites for victory.
Check out the top tips for this Permier Liga tie
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Under 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetArsenal Tula
Expert TipUnder 1.5 Goals
Predictions based on statistical analysis
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 54%Under 46%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 27%Under 73%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 11%Under 89%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 32%No 68%
Best odds for the clash between Rotor Volgograd and Arsenal Tula
|Rotor Volgograd||Draw||Arsenal Tula|
Comparing the two teams
- Arsenal Tula - Rotor Volgograd1-111/07/2020
Rotor Volgograd Form
- Rotor Volgograd recorded a 1 - 0 when they played against FK Ufa last time around.
- During the last 6 month, Rotor Volgograd have won 2, drawn 5 and lost 3 of their 5 matches, demonstrating what kind of form they are in ahead of kick-off.
- Having scored a total of 8 goals in their last 16 matches, The Rotor Volgograd averages 0.5 goals per game.
Arsenal Tula Form
- The Arsenal Tula defeated FK Khimki in their last match by a scoreline of 1 - 0.
- Over the last 6 month, Arsenal Tula has registered a total of 6 wins, while losing 5 matches. As well as this, Arsenal Tula has drawn 6.
- Arsenal Tula average 1.12 goals per 90 minutes over their last 26 matches, having found the back of the net a total of 29 times from such encounters.
Rotor Volgograd vs. Arsenal Tula expert tip
Based on our expert analysis, our betting tip for the match is to back Goals Over/Under 1.5, with the duo having been in good form in front of goal in recent weeks. This market is currently available at a price of 5/4 from betway, with a probability rating of 46% ahead of kick-off.