Rotherham United FC - Leeds United Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Read now our expert tip with current performance analysis and with the best odds for the derby Rotherham United FC vs Leeds United. The betting tip is supplemented by statistical facts and the direct comparison of both teams. Our betting tips for the match Rotherham United FC vs Leeds United are based on statistical analysis, probability calculation and the experience of our football experts. A well-founded betting tip with the best odds!
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Rotherham United FC||Leeds United|
One of the biggest games in the football calendar takes place on , with Rotherham United FC and Leeds United looking to earn the bragging rights when they meet at the AESSEAL New York Stadium (Rotherham, South Yorkshire). Matches between the duo are rarely tame affairs, with our pre-match analysis showing that it is Peacocks who are the likely winners this time around. However, given the nature of the game, anything could well happen!
Pre-match tips and prices at a glance
Three-Way BetLeeds United
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 2.5 Goals
Expert TipUnder 2.5 Goals
Pre-match statistics and analysis
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 53%No 47%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 53%Under 47%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 31%Under 69%
Current odds for Rotherham United FC vs Leeds United
Form development of the teams and head-to-head comparison
Rotherham United FC Form
- Watford FC has played against Rotherham United FC in their last match 5 - 0.
- In the last 6 months, the team has played 16 games. 2 of those matches ended with a win. The won 1 of 5 home matches.
- In the last month the team has scored a total of 15 goals. That's an average of 0.94 goals per game.
Leeds United Form
- Leeds United played their last match 2 - 1 against Plymouth Argyle F.C..
- In the past 6 months Leeds United achieved 9 wins, 1 draws and 2 losses in the record.
- On average, Leeds United's goal rate in the last month is exactly 1.69 goals per game. So in total, fans got to cheer 27 times about a goal.
Betting tip from our football experts for the derby between Leeds United and Leeds United
Our football experts have made up their minds. On there can only be an away win - with the attractive betting odds of 10/23 at Luckster. We recommend the option "Under 2.5 Goals" with the best odds of 5/4 at Tonybet for our betting tip today.