Rosenborg BK - Odds Ballklubb Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds

Crucial statistics, predictions and tips ahead of the upcoming Eliteserien match between Rosenborg BK and Odds Ballklubb, with expert analysis helping you back your favourite ahead of kick-off. Don’t miss a thing with our detailed match preview and best odds advice.

EliteserienLerkendal Stadion | Trondheim
Rosenborg BK
W(1 - 2)W(2 - 1)D(3 - 3)D(2 - 2)W(0 - 2)
Odds Ballklubb
D(4 - 4)W(2 - 0)L(6 - 1)W(6 - 1)L(2 - 0)

Performance of the last 10 matches

Rosenborg BKOdds Ballklubb
Goals2.32.3
Corners86
Fouls11.811.1
Saves21.7

On , Rosenborg BK and Odds Ballklubb will go head-to-head, with the duo set to battle it out for all three points at the Lerkendal Stadion. With Rosenborg BK currently sitting in a strong position in the league standings, the emphasis will be on the hosts to go all out for victory in front of their home fans.

Pre-match tips and prices at a glance

Total Goals Over/Under 2.5

Over 2.5 Goals
11/14 atLast updated:
T&C apply | +18*

Three-Way Bet

Rosenborg BK
23/20 atLast updated:
T&C apply | +18*

Expert Tip

Over 2.5 Goals
11/14 atLast updated:
T&C apply | +18*

Predictions based on statistical analysis

Rosenborg BK43%Odds Ballklubb35%X22%Three-Way Bet
1-19%1-28%2-18%Correct Score
  • Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 87%Under 13%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 70%Under 30%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 48%Under 52%
  • Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 70%No 30%

Best Rosenborg BK vs Odds Ballklubb pre-match odds

Odds Comparison

Rosenborg BKOdds BallklubbDraw
Probability43%35%22%
betway23/2023/1012/5
Last updated:
22bet11/10117/5029/11
Last updated:

Rosenborg BK and Odds Ballklubb performance statistics

Last Meetings

  • Odds Ballklubb - Rosenborg BK2-108/02/2020
  • Odds Ballklubb - Rosenborg BK1-108/17/2019
  • Rosenborg BK - Odds Ballklubb1-104/08/2019
  • Rosenborg BK - Odds Ballklubb3-111/04/2018

Rosenborg BK Form

  • In their last match, Rosenborg BK 1 - 2 against Aalesunds FK.
  • Rosenborg BK has won 10 and lost 1 of their matches over the last 6 month, drawing 5 in the process.
  • Having scored a total of 36 goals in their last 19 matches, The Rosenborg BK averages 1.89 goals per game.

Odds Ballklubb Form

  • In their last match, Odds Ballklubb recorded a 4 - 4 when they took on FK Haugesund.
  • Over the last 6 month, Odds Ballklubb has registered a total of 11 wins, while losing 5 matches. As well as this, Odds Ballklubb has drawn 2.
  • Odds Ballklubb average 1.89 goals per 90 minutes over their last 19 matches, having found the back of the net a total of 36 times from such encounters.

Pre-match tip for the Eliteserien match between Rosenborg BK and Odds Ballklubb

For the upcoming match between Rosenborg BK and Odds Ballklubb, our expert tip is to bet on an Total Goals Over/Under 2.5, with 22bet offering odds of 11/14 on this outcome. Based on our analysis and pre-match statistics, this market comes with a probability of 70%.

Best Tip: Over 2.5 GoalsBest Odd: 10/13 Place betT&C apply | +18*