RKC Waalwijk - Vitesse Arnhem Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Ahead of the big kick-off between RKC Waalwijk and Vitesse Arnhem in Eredivisie, check out our top betting tip, with our football experts looking at all of the finer details surrounding the fixture, including form and past meetings. Our predictions could well be the difference between winning and losing.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|RKC Waalwijk||Vitesse Arnhem|
Both RKC Waalwijk and Vitesse Arnhem will be looking for a strong showing when they meet at the on , with both sides looking for three points for differing reasons. However, it is Vitesse Arnhem who are the favourites to come away with all three points.
Top betting markets and tips ahead of kick-off
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetVitesse Arnhem
Expert TipRKC Waalwijk +1.5 Goals
Important statistics and predictions ahead of kick-off
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 88%Under 12%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 71%Under 29%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 51%Under 49%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 71%No 29%
Best odds for the tie between RKC Waalwijk and Vitesse Arnhem
|RKC Waalwijk||Draw||Vitesse Arnhem|
Comparing the two teams
- Vitesse Arnhem - RKC Waalwijk4-110/26/2016
RKC Waalwijk Form
- In their last match, RKC Waalwijk 4 - 0 against Sparta Rotterdam.
- RKC Waalwijk has won 0 and lost 3 of their matches over the last 6 month, drawing 1 in the process.
- In their previous 7 matches, The RKC Waalwijk has scored a total of 7 goals, which works out at an average of 1 goals per game.
Vitesse Arnhem Form
- The Vitesse defeated Fortuna Sittard in their last match by a scoreline of 4 - 2.
- Over the last 6 month, Vitesse Arnhem has registered a total of 8 wins, while losing 4 matches. As well as this, Vitesse Arnhem has drawn 6.
- Vitesse Arnhem average 2.17 goals per 90 minutes over their last 18 matches, having found the back of the net a total of 39 times from such encounters.
Pre-match tip for the Eredivisie match between RKC Waalwijk and Vitesse Arnhem
Based on our expert analysis, our betting tip for the match is to back Handicap 1.5, with the duo having been in good form in front of goal in recent weeks. This market is currently available at a price of 7/11 from NetBet, with a probability rating of 78% ahead of kick-off.