Rio Ave FC - Benfica Lisbon Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Ahead of the big kick-off between Rio Ave FC and Benfica Lisbon in Premeira Liga , check out our top betting tip, with our football experts looking at all of the finer details surrounding the fixture, including form and past meetings. Our predictions could well be the difference between winning and losing.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Rio Ave FC||Benfica Lisbon|
Rio Ave FC and Benfica Lisbon are currently preparing for their tie on , with the visitors looking to maintain their impressive run of results when they travel to the Estádio do Rio Ave FC. Benfica Lisbon have been one of the standout teams in Premeira Liga over recent weeks, with another positive result expected this time around.
Top betting markets and tips ahead of kick-off
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetBenfica Lisbon
Expert TipBoth Teams To Score
Match facts and statistics
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 82%Under 18%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 60%Under 40%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 38%Under 62%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 61%No 39%
Best Rio Ave FC vs Benfica Lisbon pre-match odds
|Rio Ave FC||Draw||Benfica Lisbon|
Performance analysis of Rio Ave FC and Benfica Lisbon
- Rio Ave FC - Benfica Lisbon1-206/17/2020
- Benfica Lisbon - Rio Ave FC3-201/14/2020
- Benfica Lisbon - Rio Ave FC2-011/02/2019
- Rio Ave FC - Benfica Lisbon2-305/12/2019
Rio Ave FC Form
- Rio Ave FC recorded a 1 - 1 when they played against FC Famalicão last time around.
- Rio Ave FC has won 5 and lost 2 of their matches over the last 6 month, drawing 5 in the process.
- Having scored a total of 18 goals in their last 13 matches, The Rio Ave FC averages 1.38 goals per game.
Benfica Lisbon Form
- In their last match, Benfica Lisbon recorded a 3 - 2 when they took on Sporting Farense.
- Over the last 6 month, Benfica Lisbon has registered a total of 8 wins, while losing 2 matches. As well as this, Benfica Lisbon has drawn 3.
- In their last 13 matches, Benfica Lisbon have scored a total of 29 goals, meaning that they have averaged 2.23 goals per 90 minutes.
Our expert tip for the clash between Rio Ave FC and Benfica Lisbon
Based on our expert analysis, our betting tip for the match is to back Both Teams To Score Yes/No, with the duo having been in good form in front of goal in recent weeks. This market is currently available at a price of 4/5 from 22bet, with a probability rating of 61% ahead of kick-off.