Real Valladolid CF - Celta de Vigo Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
The most detailed statistics and predictions ahead of the La Liga match between Real Valladolid CF and Celta de Vigo at Estadio Nuevo José Zorrilla, as well as the most attractive betting odds! Our experts provide in-depth analysis surrounding recent form and head-to-head records, perfect for those looking to gain an advantage ahead of kick-off.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Real Valladolid CF||Celta de Vigo|
On , Real Valladolid CF and Celta de Vigo will go head-to-head, with the duo set to battle it out for all three points at the Estadio Nuevo José Zorrilla. With Celta de Vigo currently sitting in a strong position in the league standings, currently sitting in a strong position in the league standings, the emphasis will be on the guests to go all out for victory in front of their fans.
Best betting tips for this La Liga match
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Under 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetCelta de Vigo
Expert TipOver 1.5 Goals
Important statistics and predictions ahead of kick-off
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 62%Under 38%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 35%Under 65%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 16%Under 84%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 42%No 58%
Best odds for the tie between Real Valladolid CF and Celta de Vigo
|Real Valladolid CF||Draw||Celta de Vigo|
Performance analysis of Real Valladolid CF and Celta de Vigo
- Real Valladolid CF - Celta de Vigo0-006/17/2020
- Celta de Vigo - Real Valladolid CF0-011/29/2019
- Real Valladolid CF - Celta de Vigo2-101/27/2019
- Celta de Vigo - Real Valladolid CF3-309/22/2018
Real Valladolid CF Form
- Real Valladolid CF recorded a 2 - 0 when they played against Real Betis Sevilla last time around.
- Real Valladolid CF has won 3 and lost 2 of their matches over the last 6 month, drawing 5 in the process.
- In their previous 13 matches, The Real Valladolid CF has scored a total of 10 goals, which works out at an average of 0.77 goals per game.
Celta de Vigo Form
- The Celta de Vigo defeated CF Valencia in their last match by a scoreline of 2 - 1.
- Over the last 6 month, Celta de Vigo has registered a total of 3 wins, while losing 3 matches. As well as this, Celta de Vigo has drawn 6.
- In their last 13 matches, Celta de Vigo have scored a total of 17 goals, meaning that they have averaged 1.31 goals per 90 minutes.
Real Valladolid CF vs. Celta de Vigo expert tip
Our prediction for the match based on our analysis is for a Goals Over/Under 1.5, which can be found at odds of 9/14 from 22bet. The probability for this market is at 62% ahead of kick-off, while those wishing to increase their chances of success should consider the Double Chance market, where the probability rises to 70%.