Real Madrid - Getafe CF Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Planning to bet on the derby Real Madrid vs Getafe CF? Our editorial team will help you beat the oddsmakers! We provide important statistics and precise tips for a successful bet!
|Real Madrid||Getafe CF|
One of the biggest games in the football calendar takes place on , with Real Madrid and Getafe CF looking to earn the bragging rights when they meet at the Estadio Santiago Bernabéu. Matches between the duo are rarely tame affairs, with our pre-match analysis showing that it is Real Madrid who are the likely winners this time around. However, given the nature of the game, anything could well happen!
Pre-match tips and prices at a glance
Predictions based on statistical analysis
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 50%No 50%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 48%Under 52%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 26%Under 74%
Current odds for Real Madrid vs Getafe CF
Direct comparison (h2h) of Real Madrid and Getafe CF
- Real Madrid - Getafe CF1-005/13/2023
- Getafe CF - Real Madrid0-110/08/2022
- Real Madrid - Getafe CF2-004/09/2022
- Getafe CF - Real Madrid1-001/02/2022
Real Madrid Form
- On the previous matchday Celta de Vigo played against Real Madrid 0 - 1.
- In the last 6 months, the team has played 17 games. 11 of those matches ended with a win. The won 3 of 3 home matches.
- In the last month the team has scored a total of 33 goals. That's an average of 1.94 goals per game.
Getafe CF Form
- Getafe CF played CD Alavés in their last match 1 - 0.
- In the last 6 Months, Getafe CF has won a total of number of 6 matches and took 4 losses. Add to that 2 draws.
- On average, Getafe CF's goal rate in the last month is exactly 0.88 goals per game. So in total, fans got to cheer 15 times about a goal.
Expert tip for the Derby match between Real Madrid and Getafe CF
Backing the Total Goals Over/Under 2.5 market is certainly worth considering when the two teams meet for this Derby match, an "Under 2.5 Goals" which is available at odds of 10/11 with William Hill ahead of kick-off. Despite Derby matches often being difficult to predict, a probability rating of 52% comes as a result of our in-depth analysis.