Real Betis Sevilla - Celta de Vigo Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Our match prediction for the clash between Real Betis Sevilla and Celta de Vigo takes into account everything from recent form to head-to-head records, as well as offering our expert tip for those looking to beat the bookies! We leave no stone left unturned in breaking down all of the most important statistics ahead of kick-off.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Real Betis Sevilla||Celta de Vigo|
Real Betis Sevilla and Celta de Vigo are currently preparing for their tie on , with the visitors looking to maintain their impressive run of results when they travel to the Estadio Benito Villamarín. Celta de Vigo have been one of the standout teams in La Liga over recent weeks, with another positive result expected this time around.
Top betting markets and tips ahead of kick-off
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetCelta de Vigo
Expert TipDouble Chance X2
Predictions based on statistical analysis
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 77%Under 23%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 53%Under 47%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 31%Under 69%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 57%No 43%
Best odds for the tie between Real Betis Sevilla and Celta de Vigo
|Real Betis Sevilla||Draw||Celta de Vigo|
Real Betis Sevilla and Celta de Vigo performance statistics
- Celta de Vigo - Real Betis Sevilla1-107/04/2020
- Real Betis Sevilla - Celta de Vigo2-110/30/2019
- Celta de Vigo - Real Betis Sevilla0-103/10/2019
- Real Betis Sevilla - Celta de Vigo3-311/04/2018
Real Betis Sevilla Form
- Real Betis Sevilla recorded a 0 - 2 when they played against SD Huesca last time around.
- During the last 6 month, Real Betis Sevilla have won 7, drawn 2 and lost 1 of their 4 matches, demonstrating what kind of form they are in ahead of kick-off.
- Having scored a total of 22 goals in their last 19 matches, The Real Betis Sevilla averages 1.16 goals per game.
Celta de Vigo Form
- The Celta de Vigo defeated CF Villarreal in their last match by a scoreline of 0 - 4.
- Over the last 6 month, Celta de Vigo has registered a total of 6 wins, while losing 2 matches. As well as this, Celta de Vigo has drawn 6.
- In their last 19 matches, Celta de Vigo have scored a total of 22 goals, meaning that they have averaged 1.16 goals per 90 minutes.
Pre-match tip for the La Liga match between Real Betis Sevilla and Celta de Vigo
Based on our expert analysis, our betting tip for the match is to back Double Chance, with the duo having been in good form in front of goal in recent weeks. This market is currently available at a price of 3/4 from betsson, with a probability rating of 67% ahead of kick-off.