RB Leipzig - Hertha BSC Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Our match prediction for the clash between RB Leipzig and Hertha BSC takes into account everything from recent form to head-to-head records, as well as offering our expert tip for those looking to beat the bookies! We leave no stone left unturned in breaking down all of the most important statistics ahead of kick-off.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|RB Leipzig||Hertha BSC|
RB Leipzig and Hertha BSC are currently preparing for their tie on , with the visitors looking to maintain their impressive run of results when they travel to the Red Bull Arena. RB Leipzig have been one of the standout teams in Bundesliga over recent weeks, with another positive result expected this time around.
Best betting tips for this Bundesliga match
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetRB Leipzig
Expert TipBoth Teams To Score
Predictions based on statistical analysis
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 87%Under 13%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 70%Under 30%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 48%Under 52%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 70%No 30%
Best RB Leipzig vs Hertha BSC pre-match odds
|RB Leipzig||Draw||Hertha BSC|
Performance analysis of RB Leipzig and Hertha BSC
- RB Leipzig - Hertha BSC2-205/27/2020
- Hertha BSC - RB Leipzig2-411/09/2019
- RB Leipzig - Hertha BSC5-003/30/2019
- Hertha BSC - RB Leipzig0-311/03/2018
RB Leipzig Form
- In their last match, RB Leipzig 0 - 2 against FC Augsburg.
- RB Leipzig has won 7 and lost 1 of their matches over the last 6 month, drawing 5 in the process.
- Having scored a total of 29 goals in their last 13 matches, The RB Leipzig averages 2.23 goals per game.
Hertha BSC Form
- The Hertha BSC defeated VfB Stuttgart in their last match by a scoreline of 0 - 2.
- Hertha BSC have recorded 5 win/s, 1 draw/s and 4 loss/es over the last 6 month.
- In their last 13 matches, Hertha BSC have scored a total of 24 goals, meaning that they have averaged 1.85 goals per 90 minutes.
Our expert tip for the clash between RB Leipzig and Hertha BSC
Based on our expert analysis, our betting tip for the match is to back Both Teams To Score Yes/No, with the duo having been in good form in front of goal in recent weeks. This market is currently available at a price of 7/12 from 22bet, with a probability rating of 70% ahead of kick-off.