Queens Park Rangers - Swansea City AFC Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
The most detailed statistics and predictions ahead of the Championship match between Queens Park Rangers and Swansea City AFC at Loftus Road, as well as the most attractive betting odds! Our experts provide in-depth analysis surrounding recent form and head-to-head records, perfect for those looking to gain an advantage ahead of kick-off.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Queens Park Rangers||Swansea City AFC|
Queens Park Rangers and Swansea City AFC meet on , with both teams searching for an important three points. The match takes place at the Loftus Road, with Swansea City AFC form so far meaning that they go into the match as the favorites for victory.
Top betting markets and tips ahead of kick-off
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Under 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetSwansea City AFC
Expert TipUnder 2.5 Goals
Pre-match statistics and analysis
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 62%Under 38%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 35%Under 65%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 16%Under 84%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 41%No 59%
Best Queens Park Rangers vs Swansea City AFC pre-match odds
|Swansea City AFC||Draw||Queens Park Rangers|
Performance analysis of Queens Park Rangers and Swansea City AFC
- Swansea City AFC - Queens Park Rangers0-002/11/2020
- Queens Park Rangers - Swansea City AFC5-101/05/2020
- Queens Park Rangers - Swansea City AFC1-308/21/2019
- Queens Park Rangers - Swansea City AFC4-004/13/2019
Queens Park Rangers Form
- Queens Park Rangers recorded a 1 - 1 when they played against Wycombe Wanderers last time around.
- Queens Park Rangers has won 6 and lost 2 of their matches over the last 6 month, drawing 10 in the process.
- Having scored a total of 28 goals in their last 28 matches, The Hoops averages 1 goals per game.
Swansea City AFC Form
- In their last match, Swansea City AFC recorded a 2 - 0 when they took on Barnsley FC.
- Over the last 6 month, Swansea City AFC has registered a total of 15 wins, while losing 3 matches. As well as this, Swansea City AFC has drawn 8.
- Swansea City AFC average 1.27 goals per 90 minutes over their last 30 matches, having found the back of the net a total of 38 times from such encounters.
Our expert tip for the clash between Queens Park Rangers and Swansea City AFC
Our prediction for the match based on our analysis is for a Total Goals Over/Under 2.5, which can be found at odds of 19/25 from 22bet. The probability for this market is at 65% ahead of kick-off, while those wishing to increase their chances of success should consider the Double Chance market, where the probability rises to 73%.