Queens Park Rangers - Preston North End FC Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Ahead of the big kick-off between Queens Park Rangers and Preston North End FC in Championship, check out our top betting tip, with our football experts looking at all of the finer details surrounding the fixture, including form and past meetings. Our predictions could well be the difference between winning and losing.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Queens Park Rangers||Preston North End FC|
|Shots on Goal||3.53.5|
On , Queens Park Rangers and Preston North End FC will go head-to-head, with the duo set to battle it out for all three points at the Loftus Road. With Preston North End FC currently sitting in a strong position in the league standings, currently sitting in a strong position in the league standings, the emphasis will be on the guests to go all out for victory in front of their fans.
Best betting tips for this Championship match
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetPreston North End FC
Expert TipDouble Chance X2
Pre-match statistics and analysis
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 77%Under 23%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 31%Under 69%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 57%No 43%
Best Queens Park Rangers vs Preston North End FC pre-match odds
Queens Park Rangers and Preston North End FC performance statistics
- Preston North End FC - Queens Park Rangers1-008/04/2018
- Queens Park Rangers - Preston North End FC1-204/14/2018
- Preston North End FC - Queens Park Rangers1-012/02/2017
- Queens Park Rangers - Preston North End FC0-208/20/2016
Queens Park Rangers Form
- Queens Park Rangers recorded a 1 - 0 when they played against Sheffield United last time around.
- During the last 6 month, Queens Park Rangers have won 14, drawn 7 and lost 1 of their 10 matches, demonstrating what kind of form they are in ahead of kick-off.
- In their previous 31 matches, The Hoops has scored a total of 43 goals, which works out at an average of 1.39 goals per game.
Preston North End FC Form
- In their last match, Preston North End FC recorded a 1 - 1 when they took on Swansea City AFC.
- Over the last 6 month, Preston North End FC has registered a total of 11 wins, while losing 5 matches. As well as this, Preston North End FC has drawn 11.
- In their last 34 matches, Preston North End FC have scored a total of 58 goals, meaning that they have averaged 1.71 goals per 90 minutes.
Queens Park Rangers vs. Preston North End FC expert tip
Our prediction for the match based on our analysis is for a Double Chance, which can be found at odds of 8/11 from betway. The probability for this market is at 67% ahead of kick-off, while those wishing to increase their chances of success should consider the Double Chance market, where the probability rises to 75%.