Queens Park Rangers - Nottingham Forest Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
The most detailed statistics and predictions ahead of the Championship match between Queens Park Rangers and Nottingham Forest at Loftus Road, as well as the most attractive betting odds! Our experts provide in-depth analysis surrounding recent form and head-to-head records, perfect for those looking to gain an advantage ahead of kick-off.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Queens Park Rangers||Nottingham Forest|
|Shots on Goal||42|
Queens Park Rangers and Nottingham Forest meet on , with both teams searching for an important three points. The match takes place at the Loftus Road, with Queens Park Rangers home form so far meaning that they go into the match as the favorites for victory.
Check out the top tips for this Championship tie
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetQueens Park Rangers
Expert TipUnder 2.5 Goals
Statistics and game analysis
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 77%Under 23%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 53%Under 47%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 31%Under 69%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 57%No 43%
Standout Queens Park Rangers vs Nottingham Forest odds
|Queens Park Rangers||Draw||Nottingham Forest|
Performance analysis of Queens Park Rangers and Nottingham Forest
- Queens Park Rangers - Nottingham Forest0-104/27/2019
- Nottingham Forest - Queens Park Rangers0-112/22/2018
- Queens Park Rangers - Nottingham Forest2-502/24/2018
- Nottingham Forest - Queens Park Rangers4-011/04/2017
Queens Park Rangers Form
- Queens Park Rangers recorded a 2 - 1 when they played against Fulham FC last time around.
- During the last 6 month, Queens Park Rangers have won 7, drawn 3 and lost 4 of their 10 matches, demonstrating what kind of form they are in ahead of kick-off.
- In their previous 17 matches, The Hoops has scored a total of 27 goals, which works out at an average of 1.59 goals per game.
Nottingham Forest Form
- The Forest defeated Bristol City in their last match by a scoreline of 0 - 0.
- Nottingham Forest have recorded 8 win/s, 5 draw/s and 1 loss/es over the last 6 month.
- Nottingham Forest average 1.25 goals per 90 minutes over their last 16 matches, having found the back of the net a total of 20 times from such encounters.
Pre-match tip for the Championship match between Queens Park Rangers and Nottingham Forest
Our expert tip for the upcoming match is to bet on Total Goals Over/Under 2.5. This market is available at a price of 7/6 from pinnacle sports, with a probability rating of 47% demonstrating its likelihood.