Queens Park Rangers - Middlesbrough FC Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Our match prediction for the clash between Queens Park Rangers and Middlesbrough FC takes into account everything from recent form to head-to-head records, as well as offering our expert tip for those looking to beat the bookies! We leave no stone left unturned in breaking down all of the most important statistics ahead of kick-off.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Queens Park Rangers||Middlesbrough FC|
Both Queens Park Rangers and Middlesbrough FC will be looking for a strong showing when they meet at the Loftus Road on , with both sides looking for three points for differing reasons. However, it is Queens Park Rangers who are the favourites to come away with all three points.
Best betting tips for this Championship match
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetQueens Park Rangers
Expert TipOver 2.5 Goals
Important statistics and predictions ahead of kick-off
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 77%Under 23%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 53%Under 47%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 31%Under 69%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 57%No 43%
Standout Queens Park Rangers vs Middlesbrough FC odds
|Queens Park Rangers||Draw||Middlesbrough FC|
Comparing the two teams
- Middlesbrough FC - Queens Park Rangers0-107/05/2020
- Queens Park Rangers - Middlesbrough FC2-211/09/2019
- Middlesbrough FC - Queens Park Rangers2-002/23/2019
- Queens Park Rangers - Middlesbrough FC2-112/15/2018
Queens Park Rangers Form
- Queens Park Rangers recorded a 3 - 2 when they played against Coventry City last time around.
- Queens Park Rangers has won 3 and lost 4 of their matches over the last 6 month, drawing 2 in the process.
- Having scored a total of 13 goals in their last 11 matches, The Hoops averages 1.18 goals per game.
Middlesbrough FC Form
- The Boro defeated AFC Bournemouth in their last match by a scoreline of 1 - 1.
- Over the last 6 month, Middlesbrough FC has registered a total of 4 wins, while losing 4 matches. As well as this, Middlesbrough FC has drawn 1.
- In their last 11 matches, Middlesbrough FC have scored a total of 12 goals, meaning that they have averaged 1.09 goals per 90 minutes.
Our expert tip for the clash between Queens Park Rangers and Middlesbrough FC
Our expert tip for the upcoming match is to bet on Total Goals Over/Under 2.5. This market is available at a price of 23/19 from 22bet, with a probability rating of 53% demonstrating its likelihood.