Queens Park Rangers - Ipswich Town FC Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Background info, performance development, prediction and betting tips with the highest betting odds for the match Hoops vs Tractor Boys. Detailed analysis with head-to-head comparison from our football experts. If you want to bet on the match Queens Park Rangers vs Ipswich Town FC, our experts will help you beat the bookies! We provide detailed statistics and valuable tips for a successful bet!
|Queens Park Rangers||Ipswich Town FC|
Queens Park Rangers and Ipswich Town FC meet on , with both teams searching for an important three points. The match takes place at the Loftus Road, with Ipswich Town FC form so far meaning that they go into the match as the favorites for victory.
Pre-match tips and prices at a glance
Statistics and game analysis
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 44%No 56%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 51%Under 49%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 29%Under 71%
Odds comparison for the duel between Queens Park Rangers and Ipswich Town FC
Current form: both teams in comparison
Queens Park Rangers Form
- On the previous matchday Cardiff City FC played against Queens Park Rangers 1 - 2.
- In the past 6 months, the team won 4 of 16 games. 4 of these were home games and 3 of those duels were lost.
- In the last month the team has scored a total of 13 goals. That's an average of 0.81 goals per game.
Ipswich Town FC Form
- Ipswich Town FC played Stoke City in their last match 2 - 0.
- In the last 6 Months, Ipswich Town FC has won a total of number of 2 matches and took losses. Add to that draws.
- On average, Ipswich Town FC's goal rate in the last month is exactly 2 goals per game. So in total, fans got to cheer 4 times about a goal.
Betting tip for Queens Park Rangers vs Ipswich Town FC: Exclusive prediction
After analyzing our data and statistics, we give the following prediction for the match (1x2 market): away win. For this bet, use the top odds of 2/3 at William Hill. According to our data, the probability of a successful Tree-Way-Bet is 67%. If you are looking for a promising alternative with good odds, we recommend betting on Over 2.5 Goals. Here the mathematical chance of winning the bet is 51%.