Preston North End FC - Swansea City AFC Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Our match prediction for the clash between Preston North End FC and Swansea City AFC takes into account everything from recent form to head-to-head records, as well as offering our expert tip for those looking to beat the bookies! We leave no stone left unturned in breaking down all of the most important statistics ahead of kick-off.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Preston North End FC||Swansea City AFC|
Preston North End FC and Swansea City AFC are currently preparing for their tie on , with the visitors looking to maintain their impressive run of results when they travel to the Deepdale Stadion. Swansea City AFC have been one of the standout teams in Championship over recent weeks, with another positive result expected this time around.
Best betting tips for this Championship match
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetSwansea City AFC
Expert TipOver 2.5 Goals
Statistics and game analysis
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 75%Under 25%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 51%Under 49%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 29%Under 71%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 54%No 46%
Standout Preston North End FC vs Swansea City AFC odds
|Preston North End FC||Draw||Swansea City AFC|
Performance analysis of Preston North End FC and Swansea City AFC
- Preston North End FC - Swansea City AFC1-102/01/2020
- Swansea City AFC - Preston North End FC3-208/17/2019
- Preston North End FC - Swansea City AFC1-101/12/2019
- Swansea City AFC - Preston North End FC1-008/11/2018
Preston North End FC Form
- Preston North End FC recorded a 1 - 1 when they played against Bristol City last time around.
- Preston North End FC has won 2 and lost 5 of their matches over the last 6 month, drawing 4 in the process.
- In their previous 9 matches, The Lilywhites has scored a total of 9 goals, which works out at an average of 1 goals per game.
Swansea City AFC Form
- The Swans defeated Brentford FC in their last match by a scoreline of 3 - 1.
- Over the last 6 month, Swansea City AFC has registered a total of 6 wins, while losing 2 matches. As well as this, Swansea City AFC has drawn 2.
- In their last 11 matches, Swansea City AFC have scored a total of 18 goals, meaning that they have averaged 1.64 goals per 90 minutes.
Our expert tip for the clash between Preston North End FC and Swansea City AFC
Based on our expert analysis, our betting tip for the match is to back Total Goals Over/Under 2.5, with the duo having been in good form in front of goal in recent weeks. This market is currently available at a price of 23/19 from 22bet, with a probability rating of 51% ahead of kick-off.