Preston North End FC - Sheffield Wednesday Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
The most detailed statistics and predictions ahead of the Championship match between Preston North End FC and Sheffield Wednesday at Deepdale Stadion, as well as the most attractive betting odds! Our experts provide in-depth analysis surrounding recent form and head-to-head records, perfect for those looking to gain an advantage ahead of kick-off.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Preston North End FC||Sheffield Wednesday|
Both Preston North End FC and Sheffield Wednesday will be looking for a strong showing when they meet at the Deepdale Stadion on , with both sides looking for three points for differing reasons. However, it is Preston North End FC who are the favourites to come away with all three points.
Best betting tips for this Championship match
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Under 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetPreston North End FC
Expert TipUnder 2.5 Goals
Pre-match statistics and analysis
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 65%Under 35%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 38%Under 62%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 18%Under 82%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 44%No 56%
Standout Preston North End FC vs Sheffield Wednesday odds
|Preston North End FC||Draw||Sheffield Wednesday|
Preston North End FC and Sheffield Wednesday performance statistics
- Sheffield Wednesday - Preston North End FC1-307/08/2020
- Preston North End FC - Sheffield Wednesday2-108/24/2019
- Preston North End FC - Sheffield Wednesday3-304/27/2019
- Sheffield Wednesday - Preston North End FC1-012/22/2018
Preston North End FC Form
- In their last match, Preston North End FC 2 - 1 against Rotherham United FC.
- During the last 6 month, Preston North End FC have won 6, drawn 5 and lost 8 of their 10 matches, demonstrating what kind of form they are in ahead of kick-off.
- Having scored a total of 24 goals in their last 20 matches, The Lilywhites averages 1.2 goals per game.
Sheffield Wednesday Form
- The Owls defeated Millwall FC in their last match by a scoreline of 0 - 0.
- Sheffield Wednesday have recorded 5 win/s, 5 draw/s and 6 loss/es over the last 6 month.
- In their last 20 matches, Sheffield Wednesday have scored a total of 18 goals, meaning that they have averaged 0.9 goals per 90 minutes.
Pre-match tip for the Championship match between Preston North End FC and Sheffield Wednesday
Based on our expert analysis, our betting tip for the match is to back Total Goals Over/Under 2.5, with the duo having been in good form in front of goal in recent weeks. This market is currently available at a price of 7/11 from 22bet, with a probability rating of 62% ahead of kick-off.