Preston North End FC - Nottingham Forest Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Crucial statistics, predictions and tips ahead of the upcoming Championship match between Preston North End FC and Nottingham Forest, with expert analysis helping you back your favourite ahead of kick-off. Don’t miss a thing with our detailed match preview and best odds advice.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Preston North End FC||Nottingham Forest|
On , Preston North End FC and Nottingham Forest will go head-to-head, with the duo set to battle it out for all three points at the Deepdale Stadion. With Preston North End FC currently sitting in a strong position in the league standings, the emphasis will be on the hosts to go all out for victory in front of their home fans.
Best betting tips for this Championship match
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Under 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetPreston North End FC
Expert TipUnder 2.5 Goals
Statistics and game analysis
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 62%Under 38%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 35%Under 65%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 16%Under 84%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 41%No 59%
Best odds for the clash between Preston North End FC and Nottingham Forest
|Preston North End FC||Draw||Nottingham Forest|
Preston North End FC and Nottingham Forest performance statistics
- Preston North End FC - Nottingham Forest1-107/11/2020
- Nottingham Forest - Preston North End FC1-108/31/2019
- Preston North End FC - Nottingham Forest0-002/16/2019
- Nottingham Forest - Preston North End FC0-112/08/2018
Preston North End FC Form
- In their last match, Preston North End FC 2 - 0 against Coventry City.
- Preston North End FC has won 12 and lost 1 of their matches over the last 6 month, drawing 5 in the process.
- In their previous 28 matches, The Lilywhites has scored a total of 37 goals, which works out at an average of 1.32 goals per game.
Nottingham Forest Form
- The Forest defeated Stoke City in their last match by a scoreline of 1 - 1.
- Over the last 6 month, Nottingham Forest has registered a total of 4 wins, while losing 3 matches. As well as this, Nottingham Forest has drawn 10.
- In their last 28 matches, Nottingham Forest have scored a total of 20 goals, meaning that they have averaged 0.71 goals per 90 minutes.
Preston North End FC vs. Nottingham Forest expert tip
For the upcoming match between Preston North End FC and Nottingham Forest, our expert tip is to bet on an Total Goals Over/Under 2.5, with 22bet offering odds of 7/12 on this outcome. Based on our analysis and pre-match statistics, this market comes with a probability of 65%.