Preston North End FC - Hull City Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Ahead of the big kick-off between Preston North End FC and Hull City in Championship, check out our top betting tip, with our football experts looking at all of the finer details surrounding the fixture, including form and past meetings. Our predictions could well be the difference between winning and losing.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Preston North End FC||Hull City|
On , Preston North End FC and Hull City will go head-to-head, with the duo set to battle it out for all three points at the Deepdale Stadion. With Hull City currently sitting in a strong position in the league standings, currently sitting in a strong position in the league standings, the emphasis will be on the guests to go all out for victory in front of their fans.
Check out the top tips for this Championship tie
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Under 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetHull City
Expert TipDouble Chance X2
Match facts and statistics
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 73%Under 27%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 48%Under 52%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 26%Under 74%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 53%No 47%
Best Preston North End FC vs Hull City pre-match odds
|Preston North End FC||Draw||Hull City|
Performance analysis of Preston North End FC and Hull City
- Hull City - Preston North End FC4-011/27/2019
- Preston North End FC - Hull City2-208/27/2019
- Hull City - Preston North End FC1-110/20/2018
- Preston North End FC - Hull City2-102/03/2018
Preston North End FC Form
- Preston North End FC recorded a 0 - 1 when they played against Millwall FC last time around.
- Preston North End FC has won 14 and lost 4 of their matches over the last 6 month, drawing 8 in the process.
- Having scored a total of 42 goals in their last 30 matches, The Lilywhites averages 1.4 goals per game.
Hull City Form
- In their last match, Hull City recorded a 4 - 4 when they took on Swansea City AFC.
- Over the last 6 month, Hull City has registered a total of 10 wins, while losing 4 matches. As well as this, Hull City has drawn 7.
- Hull City average 1.43 goals per 90 minutes over their last 30 matches, having found the back of the net a total of 43 times from such encounters.
Preston North End FC vs. Hull City expert tip
Based on our expert analysis, our betting tip for the match is to back Double Chance, with the duo having been in good form in front of goal in recent weeks. This market is currently available at a price of 13/10 from William Hill, with a probability rating of 63% ahead of kick-off.