Preston North End FC - Bristol City Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
The most detailed statistics and predictions ahead of the Championship match between Preston North End FC and Bristol City at Deepdale Stadion, as well as the most attractive betting odds! Our experts provide in-depth analysis surrounding recent form and head-to-head records, perfect for those looking to gain an advantage ahead of kick-off.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Preston North End FC||Bristol City|
|Shots on Goal||3.93.6|
Preston North End FC and Bristol City are currently preparing for their tie on , with the visitors looking to maintain their impressive run of results when they travel to the Deepdale Stadion. Bristol City have been one of the standout teams in Championship over recent weeks, with another positive result expected this time around.
Check out the top tips for this Championship tie
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetBristol City
Expert TipBoth Teams To Score
Statistics and game analysis
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 89%Under 11%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 73%Under 27%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 53%Under 47%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 72%No 28%
Best Preston North End FC vs Bristol City pre-match odds
|Preston North End FC||Draw||Bristol City|
Comparing the two teams
- Preston North End FC - Bristol City1-103/02/2019
- Bristol City - Preston North End FC0-111/10/2018
- Preston North End FC - Bristol City2-103/06/2018
- Bristol City - Preston North End FC1-211/21/2017
Preston North End FC Form
- Preston North End FC recorded a 0 - 1 when they played against Birmingham City last time around.
- During the last 6 month, Preston North End FC have won 6, drawn 2 and lost 2 of their 10 matches, demonstrating what kind of form they are in ahead of kick-off.
- Having scored a total of 22 goals in their last 15 matches, The Lilywhites averages 1.47 goals per game.
Bristol City Form
- In their last match, Bristol City recorded a 0 - 0 when they took on Swansea City AFC.
- Bristol City have recorded 7 win/s, 6 draw/s and 2 loss/es over the last 6 month.
- Bristol City average 1.41 goals per 90 minutes over their last 17 matches, having found the back of the net a total of 24 times from such encounters.
Preston North End FC vs. Bristol City expert tip
Based on our expert analysis, our betting tip for the match is to back Both Teams To Score Yes/No, with the duo having been in good form in front of goal in recent weeks. This market is currently available at a price of 7/10 from BETVictor, with a probability rating of 72% ahead of kick-off.