Portland Timbers - Sporting Kansas City Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Our match prediction for the clash between Portland Timbers and Sporting Kansas City takes into account everything from recent form to head-to-head records, as well as offering our expert tip for those looking to beat the bookies! We leave no stone left unturned in breaking down all of the most important statistics ahead of kick-off.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Portland Timbers||Sporting Kansas City|
|Shots on Goal||6.15.3|
Pre-match tips and prices at a glance
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetPortland Timbers
Expert TipUnder 3.5 Goals
Match facts and statistics
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 80%Under 20%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 58%Under 42%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 35%Under 65%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 59%No 41%
Best Portland Timbers vs Sporting Kansas City pre-match odds
|Portland Timbers||Draw||Sporting Kansas City|
Comparing the two teams
- Sporting Kansas City - Portland Timbers2-311/30/2018
- Portland Timbers - Sporting Kansas City0-011/26/2018
- Sporting Kansas City - Portland Timbers1-107/02/2017
- Portland Timbers - Sporting Kansas City0-104/16/2017
Portland Timbers Form
- In their last match, Portland Timbers 1 - 0 against Real Salt Lake.
- During the last 6 month, Portland Timbers have won 12, drawn 3 and lost 2 of their 10 matches, demonstrating what kind of form they are in ahead of kick-off.
- Having scored a total of 39 goals in their last 25 matches, The Portland Timbers averages 1.56 goals per game.
Sporting Kansas City Form
- In their last match, Sporting Kansas City recorded a 1 - 0 when they took on Houston Dynamo.
- Sporting Kansas City have recorded 9 win/s, 7 draw/s and 5 loss/es over the last 6 month.
- Sporting Kansas City average 1.46 goals per 90 minutes over their last 26 matches, having found the back of the net a total of 38 times from such encounters.
Our expert tip for the clash between Portland Timbers and Sporting Kansas City
Based on our expert analysis, our betting tip for the match is to back Total Goals Over/Under 3.5, with the duo having been in good form in front of goal in recent weeks. This market is currently available at a price of 17/25 from pinnacle sports, with a probability rating of 65% ahead of kick-off.