Portland Timbers - San Jose Earthquakes Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Crucial statistics, predictions and tips ahead of the upcoming MLS match between Portland Timbers and San Jose Earthquakes, with expert analysis helping you back your favourite ahead of kick-off. Don’t miss a thing with our detailed match preview and best odds advice.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Portland Timbers||San Jose Earthquakes|
On , Portland Timbers and San Jose Earthquakes will go head-to-head, with the duo set to battle it out for all three points at the Providence Park. With Portland Timbers currently sitting in a strong position in the league standings, the emphasis will be on the hosts to go all out for victory in front of their home fans.
Top betting markets and tips ahead of kick-off
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetPortland Timbers
Expert TipOver 3.5 Goals
Statistics and game analysis
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 88%Under 12%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 71%Under 29%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 51%Under 49%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 70%No 30%
Best odds for the tie between Portland Timbers and San Jose Earthquakes
|Portland Timbers||San Jose Earthquakes||Draw|
Comparing the two teams
- San Jose Earthquakes - Portland Timbers1-609/20/2020
- San Jose Earthquakes - Portland Timbers1-109/17/2020
- Portland Timbers - San Jose Earthquakes3-110/06/2019
- San Jose Earthquakes - Portland Timbers3-004/07/2019
Portland Timbers Form
- In their last match, Portland Timbers 0 - 1 against Vancouver Whitecaps.
- Portland Timbers has won 9 and lost 3 of their matches over the last 6 month, drawing 4 in the process.
- In their previous 16 matches, The Portland Timbers has scored a total of 33 goals, which works out at an average of 2.06 goals per game.
San Jose Earthquakes Form
- In their last match, San Jose Earthquakes recorded a 2 - 1 when they took on LA Galaxy.
- San Jose Earthquakes have recorded 4 win/s, 4 draw/s and 7 loss/es over the last 6 month.
- In their last 15 matches, San Jose Earthquakes have scored a total of 22 goals, meaning that they have averaged 1.47 goals per 90 minutes.
Pre-match tip for the MLS match between Portland Timbers and San Jose Earthquakes
Based on our expert analysis, our betting tip for the match is to back Total Goals Over/Under 3.5, with the duo having been in good form in front of goal in recent weeks. This market is currently available at a price of 31/25 from 22bet, with a probability rating of 51% ahead of kick-off.