Portland Timbers - New England Revolution Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Crucial statistics, predictions and tips ahead of the upcoming MLS match between Portland Timbers and New England Revolution, with expert analysis helping you back your favourite ahead of kick-off. Don’t miss a thing with our detailed match preview and best odds advice.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Portland Timbers||New England Revolution|
|Shots on Goal||6.35|
Portland Timbers and New England Revolution are currently preparing for their tie on , with the visitors looking to maintain their impressive run of results when they travel to the Providence Park. Portland Timbers have been one of the standout teams in MLS over recent weeks, with another positive result expected this time around.
Top betting markets and tips ahead of kick-off
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetPortland Timbers
Expert TipPortland Timbers
Match facts and statistics
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 83%Under 17%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 62%Under 38%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 40%Under 60%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 64%No 36%
Best odds for the clash between Portland Timbers and New England Revolution
|Portland Timbers||Draw||New England Revolution|
Comparing the two teams
- New England Revolution - Portland Timbers1-109/01/2018
- Portland Timbers - New England Revolution1-104/03/2017
Portland Timbers Form
- Portland Timbers recorded a 0 - 0 when they played against Minnesota United last time around.
- Portland Timbers has won 13 and lost 4 of their matches over the last 6 month, drawing 4 in the process.
- Having scored a total of 41 goals in their last 28 matches, The Portland Timbers averages 1.46 goals per game.
New England Revolution Form
- In their last match, New England Revolution recorded a 0 - 0 when they took on Real Salt Lake.
- Over the last 6 month, New England Revolution has registered a total of 10 wins, while losing 2 matches. As well as this, New England Revolution has drawn 10.
- In their last 27 matches, New England Revolution have scored a total of 42 goals, meaning that they have averaged 1.56 goals per 90 minutes.
Our expert tip for the clash between Portland Timbers and New England Revolution
Based on our expert analysis, our betting tip for the match is to back Three-Way Bet, with the duo having been in good form in front of goal in recent weeks. This market is currently available at a price of 11/20 from pinnacle sports, with a probability rating of 39% ahead of kick-off.