Portland Timbers - Minnesota United Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Crucial statistics, predictions and tips ahead of the upcoming MLS match between Portland Timbers and Minnesota United, with expert analysis helping you back your favourite ahead of kick-off. Don’t miss a thing with our detailed match preview and best odds advice.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Portland Timbers||Minnesota United|
|Shots on Goal||75.2|
Both Portland Timbers and Minnesota United will be looking for a strong showing when they meet at the Providence Park on , with both sides looking for three points for differing reasons. However, it is Portland Timbers who are the favourites to come away with all three points.
Check out the top tips for this MLS tie
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetPortland Timbers
Expert TipDouble Chance X2
Pre-match statistics and analysis
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 83%Under 17%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 62%Under 38%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 40%Under 60%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 64%No 36%
Best Portland Timbers vs Minnesota United pre-match odds
|Portland Timbers||Draw||Minnesota United|
Portland Timbers and Minnesota United performance statistics
- Minnesota United - Portland Timbers2-108/08/2019
- Minnesota United - Portland Timbers1-008/04/2019
- Portland Timbers - Minnesota United3-204/15/2018
Portland Timbers Form
- Portland Timbers recorded a 0 - 2 when they played against New York Red Bulls last time around.
- During the last 6 month, Portland Timbers have won 13, drawn 3 and lost 4 of their 10 matches, demonstrating what kind of form they are in ahead of kick-off.
- Having scored a total of 41 goals in their last 27 matches, The Portland Timbers averages 1.52 goals per game.
Minnesota United Form
- The Minnesota United defeated Real Salt Lake in their last match by a scoreline of 3 - 1.
- Over the last 6 month, Minnesota United has registered a total of 12 wins, while losing 7 matches. As well as this, Minnesota United has drawn 6.
- Minnesota United average 1.52 goals per 90 minutes over their last 27 matches, having found the back of the net a total of 41 times from such encounters.
Our expert tip for the clash between Portland Timbers and Minnesota United
Based on our expert analysis, our betting tip for the match is to back Double Chance, with the duo having been in good form in front of goal in recent weeks. This market is currently available at a price of 31/40 from betway, with a probability rating of 61% ahead of kick-off.