Portland Timbers - Minnesota United Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Our match prediction for the clash between Portland Timbers and Minnesota United takes into account everything from recent form to head-to-head records, as well as offering our expert tip for those looking to beat the bookies! We leave no stone left unturned in breaking down all of the most important statistics ahead of kick-off.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Portland Timbers||Minnesota United|
|Shots on Goal||06|
Portland Timbers and Minnesota United are currently preparing for their tie on , with the visitors looking to maintain their impressive run of results when they travel to the Providence Park. Minnesota United have been one of the standout teams in MLS over recent weeks, with another positive result expected this time around.
Top betting markets and tips ahead of kick-off
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetMinnesota United
Expert TipPortland Timbers
Match facts and statistics
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 82%Under 18%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 60%Under 40%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 38%Under 62%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 62%No 38%
Best odds for the tie between Portland Timbers and Minnesota United
|Portland Timbers||Draw||Minnesota United|
Comparing the two teams
- Portland Timbers - Minnesota United0-009/22/2019
- Minnesota United - Portland Timbers2-108/08/2019
- Minnesota United - Portland Timbers1-008/04/2019
- Portland Timbers - Minnesota United3-204/15/2018
Portland Timbers Form
- In their last match, Portland Timbers 2 - 1 against Real Salt Lake.
- Portland Timbers has won 4 and lost 4 of their matches over the last 6 month, drawing 3 in the process.
- Having scored a total of 15 goals in their last 12 matches, The Portland Timbers averages 1.25 goals per game.
Minnesota United Form
- In their last match, Minnesota United recorded a 1 - 2 when they took on LA Galaxy.
- Minnesota United have recorded 4 win/s, 3 draw/s and 6 loss/es over the last 6 month.
- In their last 11 matches, Minnesota United have scored a total of 11 goals, meaning that they have averaged 1 goals per 90 minutes.
Pre-match tip for the MLS match between Portland Timbers and Minnesota United
Based on our expert analysis, our betting tip for the match is to back Three-Way Bet, with the duo having been in good form in front of goal in recent weeks. This market is currently available at a price of 10/11 from pinnacle sports, with a probability rating of 32% ahead of kick-off.