Portland Timbers - LA Galaxy Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
The most detailed statistics and predictions ahead of the MLS match between Portland Timbers and LA Galaxy at Providence Park, as well as the most attractive betting odds! Our experts provide in-depth analysis surrounding recent form and head-to-head records, perfect for those looking to gain an advantage ahead of kick-off.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Portland Timbers||LA Galaxy|
Both Portland Timbers and LA Galaxy will be looking for a strong showing when they meet at the Providence Park on , with both sides looking for three points for differing reasons. However, it is Portland Timbers who are the favourites to come away with all three points.
Top betting markets and tips ahead of kick-off
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetPortland Timbers
Expert TipOver 3.5 Goals
Predictions based on statistical analysis
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 92%Under 8%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 78%Under 22%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 59%Under 41%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 76%No 24%
Best odds for the clash between Portland Timbers and LA Galaxy
|Portland Timbers||LA Galaxy||Draw|
Performance analysis of Portland Timbers and LA Galaxy
- LA Galaxy - Portland Timbers1-207/14/2020
- Portland Timbers - LA Galaxy4-007/28/2019
- Portland Timbers - LA Galaxy4-006/20/2019
- LA Galaxy - Portland Timbers2-104/01/2019
Portland Timbers Form
- In their last match, Portland Timbers 4 - 4 against Real Salt Lake.
- Portland Timbers has won 5 and lost 4 of their matches over the last 6 month, drawing 3 in the process.
- In their previous 9 matches, The Portland Timbers has scored a total of 18 goals, which works out at an average of 2 goals per game.
LA Galaxy Form
- The LA Galaxy defeated San Jose Earthquakes in their last match by a scoreline of 3 - 2.
- Over the last 6 month, LA Galaxy has registered a total of 2 wins, while losing 5 matches. As well as this, LA Galaxy has drawn 0.
- In their last 5 matches, LA Galaxy have scored a total of 8 goals, meaning that they have averaged 1.6 goals per 90 minutes.
Pre-match tip for the MLS match between Portland Timbers and LA Galaxy
Based on our expert analysis, our betting tip for the match is to back Total Goals Over/Under 3.5, with the duo having been in good form in front of goal in recent weeks. This market is currently available at a price of 9/8 from 22bet, with a probability rating of 59% ahead of kick-off.