Portland Timbers - Colorado Rapids Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Our match prediction for the clash between Portland Timbers and Colorado Rapids takes into account everything from recent form to head-to-head records, as well as offering our expert tip for those looking to beat the bookies! We leave no stone left unturned in breaking down all of the most important statistics ahead of kick-off.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Portland Timbers||Colorado Rapids|
On , Portland Timbers and Colorado Rapids will go head-to-head, with the duo set to battle it out for all three points at the Providence Park. With Colorado Rapids currently sitting in a strong position in the league standings, currently sitting in a strong position in the league standings, the emphasis will be on the guests to go all out for victory in front of their fans.
Check out the top tips for this MLS tie
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetColorado Rapids
Expert TipOver 3.5 Goals
Match facts and statistics
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 89%Under 11%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 73%Under 27%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 53%Under 47%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 72%No 28%
Best Portland Timbers vs Colorado Rapids pre-match odds
|Portland Timbers||Colorado Rapids||Draw|
Performance analysis of Portland Timbers and Colorado Rapids
- Portland Timbers - Colorado Rapids2-207/14/2019
- Colorado Rapids - Portland Timbers3-303/02/2019
- Portland Timbers - Colorado Rapids2-009/09/2018
- Colorado Rapids - Portland Timbers2-305/27/2018
Portland Timbers Form
- In their last match, Portland Timbers 0 - 1 against Vancouver Whitecaps.
- Portland Timbers has won 9 and lost 3 of their matches over the last 6 month, drawing 4 in the process.
- In their previous 16 matches, The Portland Timbers has scored a total of 33 goals, which works out at an average of 2.06 goals per game.
Colorado Rapids Form
- In their last match, Colorado Rapids recorded a 5 - 0 when they took on San Jose Earthquakes.
- Over the last 6 month, Colorado Rapids has registered a total of 3 wins, while losing 5 matches. As well as this, Colorado Rapids has drawn 4.
- Colorado Rapids average 1.91 goals per 90 minutes over their last 11 matches, having found the back of the net a total of 21 times from such encounters.
Portland Timbers vs. Colorado Rapids expert tip
Our expert tip for the upcoming match is to bet on Total Goals Over/Under 3.5. This market is available at a price of 5/4 from 22bet, with a probability rating of 53% demonstrating its likelihood.