Portimonense SC - Grupo D. De Chaves Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds

Our Portimonense SC vs Grupo D. De Chaves Betting Tip is based on valuable analysis, the principle of probability and the assessment of our sports betting experts. We have compiled all the important stats, the best odds and an educated betting recommendation for the match Portimonense SC vs Grupo D. De Chaves. The current team performances, the direct comparison of the teams and specific tips from our experts - all for your betting profit. We offer the best odds of the betting providers for a perfect betting tip!

Primeira LigaEstádio Municipal de Portimão | Portimão
Portimonense SC
L(6 - 1)W(1 - 0)L(1 - 0)W(2 - 3)L(1 - 3)
Grupo D. De Chaves
L(0 - 2)L(5 - 0)W(4 - 2)W(0 - 2)D(2 - 2)

Performance of the last 10 matches

Portimonense SCGrupo D. De Chaves

Portimonense SC and Grupo D. De Chaves meet on , with both teams searching for an important three points. The match takes place at the Estádio Municipal de Portimão, with Portimonense SC home form so far meaning that they go into the match as the favorites for victory.

Top betting markets and tips ahead of kick-off

Three-Way Bet

Portimonense SC
5/4 atOdd last updated:

Total Goals Over/Under 2.5

Over 2.5 Goals
19/20 atOdd last updated:

Expert Tip

Over 2.5 Goals
19/20 atOdd last updated:

Pre-match statistics and analysis

Portimonense SC45%Grupo D. De Chaves31%X24%Three-Way Bet
1-111%2-09%2-19%Correct Score
  • Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 58%No 42%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 55%Under 45%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 33%Under 67%

Best Portimonense SC vs Grupo D. De Chaves pre-match odds

Odds Comparison

Portimonense SCDrawGrupo D. De Chaves
Odd last updated:
Odd last updated:
Odd last updated:
Odd last updated:
Odd last updated:
Odd last updated:
William Hill23/2012/52/1
Odd last updated:

Both clubs in head to head comparison

Last Meetings

  • Grupo D. De Chaves - Portimonense SC2-003/11/2023
  • Portimonense SC - Grupo D. De Chaves1-009/16/2022

Portimonense SC Form

  • Sporting Braga has played against Portimonense SC in their last match 6 - 1.
  • In the last 6 months, the team has played 13 games. 3 of those matches ended with a win. The won 1 of 4 home matches.
  • In the last month the team has scored a total of 12 goals. That's an average of 0.92 goals per game.

Grupo D. De Chaves Form

  • Grupo D. De Chaves played their last match 0 - 2 against Benfica Lisbon.
  • In the last 6 Months, Grupo D. De Chaves has won a total of number of 3 matches and took 7 losses. Add to that 1 draws.
  • In the most recent month Grupo D. De Chaves has managed to score 15 goals, which consequently averages 1.15 goals per game.

Free betting tip for the top match between Grupo D. De Chaves and Grupo D. De Chaves

After analyzing our data and statistics, we give the following prediction for the match (1x2 market): home win. For this bet, use the top odds of 5/4 at Luckster. According to our data, the probability of a successful Tree-Way-Bet is 45%. If you are looking for a promising alternative with good odds, we recommend betting on Over 2.5 Goals. Here the mathematical chance of winning the bet is 55%.

Best Tip: Over 2.5 GoalsBest Odd: 19/20 Place bet