PEC Zwolle - FC Emmen Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Ahead of the big kick-off between PEC Zwolle and FC Emmen in Eredivisie, check out our top betting tip, with our football experts looking at all of the finer details surrounding the fixture, including form and past meetings. Our predictions could well be the difference between winning and losing.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|PEC Zwolle||FC Emmen|
On , PEC Zwolle and FC Emmen will go head-to-head, with the duo set to battle it out for all three points at the MAC³PARK Stadion. With PEC Zwolle currently sitting in a strong position in the league standings, the emphasis will be on the hosts to go all out for victory in front of their home fans.
Check out the top tips for this Eredivisie tie
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Under 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetPEC Zwolle
Expert TipUnder 2.5 Goals
Predictions based on statistical analysis
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 73%Under 27%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 48%Under 52%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 26%Under 74%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 52%No 48%
Best PEC Zwolle vs FC Emmen pre-match odds
|PEC Zwolle||Draw||FC Emmen|
Performance analysis of PEC Zwolle and FC Emmen
- FC Emmen - PEC Zwolle0-108/24/2020
- FC Emmen - PEC Zwolle1-308/30/2019
- PEC Zwolle - FC Emmen3-003/31/2019
- FC Emmen - PEC Zwolle0-109/23/2018
PEC Zwolle Form
- In their last match, PEC Zwolle 4 - 0 against Ajax Amsterdam.
- During the last 6 month, PEC Zwolle have won 2, drawn 6 and lost 1 of their 5 matches, demonstrating what kind of form they are in ahead of kick-off.
- Having scored a total of 14 goals in their last 12 matches, The PEC Zwolle averages 1.17 goals per game.
FC Emmen Form
- In their last match, FC Emmen recorded a 1 - 1 when they took on ADO Den Haag.
- FC Emmen have recorded 0 win/s, 4 draw/s and 4 loss/es over the last 6 month.
- FC Emmen average 1.08 goals per 90 minutes over their last 12 matches, having found the back of the net a total of 13 times from such encounters.
PEC Zwolle vs. FC Emmen expert tip
Based on our expert analysis, our betting tip for the match is to back Total Goals Over/Under 2.5, with the duo having been in good form in front of goal in recent weeks. This market is currently available at a price of 9/8 from 22bet, with a probability rating of 52% ahead of kick-off.