Orlando City SC - Montreal Impact Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds

Our betting tips for the match Orlando City SC vs Montreal Impact are based on stable analysis, statistical facts and the experience of our football experts. Brillant statistics for the match Orlando City SC vs Montreal Impact including a current form curve and a direct comparison of the teams form the basis for specific betting tips from our experts. We have accurate predictions and the best odds – tailor-made for your betting profit!

MLSExploria Stadium
Orlando City SC
(1 - 1)(2 - 0)(4 - 3)(0 - 1)(1 - 1)
Montreal Impact
(4 - 1)(1 - 1)(0 - 0)(2 - 4)(2 - 0)

Orlando City SCMontreal Impact

Both Orlando City SC and Montreal Impact will be looking for a strong showing when they meet at the Exploria Stadium on , with both sides looking for three points for differing reasons. However, it is Orlando City SC who are the favourites to come away with all three points.

Best betting tips for this MLS match

Three-Way Bet

Orlando City SC

Total Goals Over/Under 2.5

Over 2.5 Goals

Over 2.5 Goals

Important statistics and predictions ahead of kick-off

Orlando City SC47%Montreal Impact28%X25%Three-Way Bet
1-112%1-010%2-19%Correct Score
  • Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 56%No 44%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 53%Under 47%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 31%Under 69%

Orlando City SC vs Montreal Impact: The most attractive odds ahead kick-off

Orlando City SCDrawMontreal Impact
William Hill4/716/54/1

Direct comparison (h2h) of Orlando City SC and Montreal Impact

Last Meetings

  • Montreal Impact - Orlando City SC2-005/06/2023
  • Montreal Impact - Orlando City SC2-010/17/2022
  • Montreal Impact - Orlando City SC4-105/07/2022
  • Montreal Impact - Orlando City SC0-211/07/2021

Orlando City SC Form

  • On the previous matchday Inter Miami CF played against Orlando City SC 1 - 1.
  • In the last 6 months, the team has played 16 games. 7 of those matches ended with a win. The won 2 of 5 home matches.
  • The team has scored a total of number of 24 goals in the last 16 month. This is an average of 1.5 goals per match.

Montreal Impact Form

  • Montreal Impact played their last match 4 - 1 against Atlanta United.
  • In the past 6 months Montreal Impact achieved 7 wins, 3 draws and 4 losses in the record.
  • On average, Montreal Impact's goal rate in the last month is exactly 1.11 goals per game. So in total, fans got to cheer 20 times about a goal.

Betting tip for Orlando City SC vs Montreal Impact: Exclusive prediction

After analyzing our data and statistics, we give the following prediction for the match (1x2 market): home win. For this bet, use the top odds of 5/8 at bet365. According to our data, the probability of a successful Tree-Way-Bet is 47%. If you are looking for a promising alternative with good odds, we recommend betting on Over 2.5 Goals. Here the mathematical chance of winning the bet is 53%.

Best Tip: Over 2.5 GoalsBest Odd: 4/5Place bet