Orlando City SC - Chicago Fire Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Crucial statistics, predictions and tips ahead of the upcoming MLS match between Orlando City SC and Chicago Fire, with expert analysis helping you back your favourite ahead of kick-off. Don’t miss a thing with our detailed match preview and best odds advice.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Orlando City SC||Chicago Fire|
Both Orlando City SC and Chicago Fire will be looking for a strong showing when they meet at the Orlando City Stadium on , with both sides looking for three points for differing reasons. However, it is Orlando City SC who are the favourites to come away with all three points.
Pre-match tips and prices at a glance
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetOrlando City SC
Expert TipUnder 2.5 Goals
Match facts and statistics
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 79%Under 21%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 55%Under 45%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 33%Under 67%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 57%No 43%
Best Orlando City SC vs Chicago Fire pre-match odds
|Orlando City SC||Draw||Chicago Fire|
Performance analysis of Orlando City SC and Chicago Fire
- Orlando City SC - Chicago Fire2-510/06/2019
- Chicago Fire - Orlando City SC1-103/09/2019
- Chicago Fire - Orlando City SC4-009/16/2018
- Orlando City SC - Chicago Fire1-205/26/2018
Orlando City SC Form
- In their last match, Orlando City SC 2 - 1 against Inter Miami CF.
- During the last 6 month, Orlando City SC have won 7, drawn 3 and lost 2 of their 10 matches, demonstrating what kind of form they are in ahead of kick-off.
- Having scored a total of 23 goals in their last 13 matches, The Orlando City SC averages 1.77 goals per game.
Chicago Fire Form
- In their last match, Chicago Fire recorded a 2 - 2 when they took on Columbus Crew.
- Over the last 6 month, Chicago Fire has registered a total of 2 wins, while losing 4 matches. As well as this, Chicago Fire has drawn 2.
- Chicago Fire average 1 goals per 90 minutes over their last 9 matches, having found the back of the net a total of 9 times from such encounters.
Pre-match tip for the MLS match between Orlando City SC and Chicago Fire
Based on our expert analysis, our betting tip for the match is to back Total Goals Over/Under 2.5, with the duo having been in good form in front of goal in recent weeks. This market is currently available at a price of 23/15 from 22bet, with a probability rating of 45% ahead of kick-off.