Olympique Nimes - Angers SCO Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Ahead of the big kick-off between Olympique Nimes and Angers SCO in Ligue 1 , check out our top betting tip, with our football experts looking at all of the finer details surrounding the fixture, including form and past meetings. Our predictions could well be the difference between winning and losing.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Olympique Nimes||Angers SCO|
Olympique Nimes and Angers SCO meet on , with both teams searching for an important three points. The match takes place at the Stade des Costières, with Angers SCO form so far meaning that they go into the match as the favorites for victory.
Top betting markets and tips ahead of kick-off
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Under 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetAngers SCO
Expert TipOver 2.5 Goals
Match facts and statistics
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 73%Under 27%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 48%Under 52%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 26%Under 74%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 53%No 47%
Best odds for the clash between Olympique Nimes and Angers SCO
|Olympique Nimes||Draw||Angers SCO|
Olympique Nimes and Angers SCO performance statistics
- Angers SCO - Olympique Nimes1-011/23/2019
- Olympique Nimes - Angers SCO3-101/23/2019
- Angers SCO - Olympique Nimes3-408/11/2018
Olympique Nimes Form
- In their last match, Olympique Nimes 1 - 3 against OGC Nice.
- Olympique Nimes has won 6 and lost 4 of their matches over the last 6 month, drawing 6 in the process.
- Having scored a total of 24 goals in their last 23 matches, The Olympique Nimes averages 1.04 goals per game.
Angers SCO Form
- The Angers SCO defeated Lille OSC in their last match by a scoreline of 0 - 2.
- Over the last 6 month, Angers SCO has registered a total of 7 wins, while losing 5 matches. As well as this, Angers SCO has drawn 6.
- In their last 23 matches, Angers SCO have scored a total of 21 goals, meaning that they have averaged 0.91 goals per 90 minutes.
Pre-match tip for the Ligue 1 match between Olympique Nimes and Angers SCO
Based on our expert analysis, our betting tip for the match is to back Total Goals Over/Under 2.5, with the duo having been in good form in front of goal in recent weeks. This market is currently available at a price of 7/5 from Unibet, with a probability rating of 48% ahead of kick-off.