Odds Ballklubb - Viking FK Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds

An up-to-date analysis of the teams' form and statistical data are the foundation for our Odds Ballklubb vs Viking FK Betting Tip. For this, we provide a head-to-head comparison and the most attractive odds for the Eliteserien game. If you want to bet on Odds Ballklubb vs Viking FK, our experts will help you beat the bookies! We provide detailed statistics and valuable tips for a successful bet!

EliteserienSkagerak Arena | Skien
Odds Ballklubb
(1 - 1)(4 - 1)(3 - 2)(2 - 2)(0 - 3)
Viking FK
(4 - 0)(4 - 3)(0 - 2)(1 - 1)(1 - 0)

Odds BallklubbViking FK

Both Odds Ballklubb and Viking FK will be looking for a strong showing when they meet at the Skagerak Arena on , with both sides looking for three points for differing reasons. However, it is Viking FK who are the favourites to come away with all three points.

Pre-match tips and prices at a glance

Three-Way Bet

Viking FK

Total Goals Over/Under 2.5

Over 2.5 Goals

Over 3.5 Goals

Statistics and game analysis

Viking FK43%Odds Ballklubb35%X22%Three-Way Bet
1-18%1-28%2-27%Correct Score
  • Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 72%No 28%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 73%Under 27%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 53%Under 47%

Current odds for Odds Ballklubb vs Viking FK

Odds BallklubbDrawViking FK
William Hill2/114/51/1

Direct comparison of the two teams

Last Meetings

  • Viking FK - Odds Ballklubb3-205/16/2023
  • Viking FK - Odds Ballklubb1-111/13/2022
  • Odds Ballklubb - Viking FK2-104/18/2022
  • Viking FK - Odds Ballklubb3-112/05/2021

Odds Ballklubb Form

  • FK Haugesund has played against Odds Ballklubb in their last match 1 - 1.
  • In the last 6 months, the team has played 17 games. 5 of those matches ended with a win. The won 3 of 6 home matches.
  • In the last month the team has scored a total of 21 goals. That's an average of 1.24 goals per game.

Viking FK Form

  • Viking FK played their last match 4 - 0 against Molde FK.
  • In the last 6 Months, Viking FK has won a total of number of 11 matches and took 2 losses. Add to that 1 draws.
  • On average, Viking FK's goal rate in the last month is exactly 2.12 goals per game. So in total, fans got to cheer 36 times about a goal.

Latest expert betting tips for the match Odds Ballklubb vs Viking FK: Over 3.5 Goals

Based on our current stats, we recommend betting on "Over 3.5 Goals" for this match. The last results and performances make us optimistic that we are right with this tip. For this bet you can now use the best odds of 16/11 at 888sport. The chance of winning is statistically 53%.

Best Tip: Over 3.5 GoalsBest Odd: 16/11Place bet