Odds Ballklubb - Vålerenga IF Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds

The most detailed statistics and predictions ahead of the Eliteserien match between Odds Ballklubb and Vålerenga IF at Skagerak Arena, as well as the most attractive betting odds! Our experts provide in-depth analysis surrounding recent form and head-to-head records, perfect for those looking to gain an advantage ahead of kick-off.

EliteserienSkagerak Arena | Skien
Odds Ballklubb
L(1 - 0)L(1 - 2)L(4 - 1)W(2 - 1)L(1 - 0)
Vålerenga IF
D(2 - 2)W(0 - 1)L(1 - 0)L(2 - 4)D(0 - 0)

Performance of the last 10 matches

Odds BallklubbVålerenga IF
Goals1.40.8
Corners41.5
Fouls1216
Saves12.5

Odds Ballklubb and Vålerenga IF are currently preparing for their tie on , with the visitors looking to maintain their impressive run of results when they travel to the Skagerak Arena. Vålerenga IF have been one of the standout teams in Eliteserien over recent weeks, with another positive result expected this time around.

Pre-match tips and prices at a glance

Total Goals Over/Under 2.5

Over 2.5 Goals
19/20 atLast updated:
T&C apply | +18*

Three-Way Bet

Vålerenga IF
9/4 atLast updated:
T&C apply | +18

Expert Tip

Vålerenga IF
9/4 atLast updated:
T&C apply | +18

Predictions based on statistical analysis

Vålerenga IF39%Odds Ballklubb36%X25%Three-Way Bet
1-112%1-29%2-18%Correct Score
  • Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 79%Under 21%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 55%Under 45%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 33%Under 67%
  • Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 59%No 41%

Best odds for the clash between Odds Ballklubb and Vålerenga IF

Odds Comparison

Odds BallklubbDrawVålerenga IF
Probability36%25%39%
888sport13/1012/521/10
Last updated:
bet-at-home5/423/102/1
Last updated:
bet3656/59/49/4
Last updated:
BETVictor5/412/511/5
Last updated:
betway11/812/519/10
Last updated:
bwin6/512/52/1
Last updated:
comeon13/1040/1721/10
Last updated:
expekt17/1329/1225/12
Last updated:
intertops6/511/539/20
Last updated:
interwetten.com5/423/102/1
Last updated:
pinnacle sports23/1712/513/6
Last updated:
Unibet13/1012/521/10
Last updated:
William Hill5/423/1021/10
Last updated:
22bet32/23117/5057/28
Last updated:

Comparing the two teams

Last Meetings

  • Odds Ballklubb - Vålerenga IF1-110/05/2019
  • Vålerenga IF - Odds Ballklubb1-004/29/2019
  • Odds Ballklubb - Vålerenga IF3-209/22/2018
  • Vålerenga IF - Odds Ballklubb2-103/18/2018

Odds Ballklubb Form

  • Odds Ballklubb recorded a 1 - 0 when they played against Strømsgodset IF last time around.
  • During the last 6 month, Odds Ballklubb have won 0, drawn 0 and lost 1 of their 10 matches, demonstrating what kind of form they are in ahead of kick-off.
  • Having scored a total of 1 goals in their last 2 matches, The Odds Ballklubb averages 0.5 goals per game.

Vålerenga IF Form

  • In their last match, Vålerenga IF recorded a 2 - 2 when they took on Stabæk IF.
  • Vålerenga IF have recorded 1 win/s, 1 draw/s and 4 loss/es over the last 6 month.
  • In their last 2 matches, Vålerenga IF have scored a total of 3 goals, meaning that they have averaged 1.5 goals per 90 minutes.

Odds Ballklubb vs. Vålerenga IF expert tip

For the upcoming match between Odds Ballklubb and Vålerenga IF, our expert tip is to bet on an Three-Way Bet, with bet365 offering odds of 9/4 on this outcome. Based on our analysis and pre-match statistics, this market comes with a probability of 39%.

Best Tip: Vålerenga IFBest Odd: 9/4 Place betT&C apply | +18