Odds Ballklubb - Tromsø IL Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds

Want to bet on the match Odds Ballklubb vs Tromsø IL? Beat the bookies with our help! Background information, performance analysis, forecast and betting tip with the best odds for the match Odds Ballklubb vs Tromsø IL. In-depth analysis with head-to-head comparison and latest performance from football experts. We provide vital stats and valuable tips to help you win as much as possible!

EliteserienSkagerak Arena | Skien
Odds Ballklubb
L(2 - 1)W(2 - 0)L(3 - 1)D(1 - 1)D(1 - 1)
Tromsø IL
L(0 - 1)W(1 - 4)W(3 - 4)L(1 - 2)W(0 - 1)

Performance of the last 10 matches

Odds BallklubbTromsø IL

Odds Ballklubb and Tromsø IL meet on , with both teams searching for an important three points. The match takes place at the Skagerak Arena, with Tromsø IL form so far meaning that they go into the match as the favorites for victory.

Top betting markets and tips ahead of kick-off

Three-Way Bet

Tromsø IL
17/20 atOdd last updated:

Total Goals Over/Under 2.5

Over 2.5 Goals
50/61 atOdd last updated:

Expert Tip

Over 2.5 Goals
50/61 atOdd last updated:

Predictions based on statistical analysis

Tromsø IL43%Odds Ballklubb35%X22%Three-Way Bet
1-19%1-28%2-18%Correct Score
  • Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 70%No 30%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 70%Under 30%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 48%Under 52%

Current odds for Odds Ballklubb vs Tromsø IL

Odds Comparison

Odds BallklubbDrawTromsø IL
Odd last updated:
Odd last updated:
Odd last updated:
Odd last updated:
Odd last updated:
Odd last updated:
William Hill27/1013/58/11
Odd last updated:

Both clubs in head to head comparison

Last Meetings

  • Tromsø IL - Odds Ballklubb0-105/07/2023
  • Tromsø IL - Odds Ballklubb3-210/15/2022
  • Odds Ballklubb - Tromsø IL2-004/03/2022
  • Tromsø IL - Odds Ballklubb2-010/27/2021

Odds Ballklubb Form

  • On the previous matchday SK Brann played against Odds Ballklubb 2 - 1.
  • In the last 6 months, the team has played 15 games. 4 of those matches ended with a win. The won 3 of 6 home matches.
  • In the last month the team has scored a total of 23 goals. That's an average of 1.53 goals per game.

Tromsø IL Form

  • Tromsø IL played their last match 0 - 1 against Strømsgodset IF.
  • In the last 6 Months, Tromsø IL has won a total of number of 11 matches and took 4 losses. Add to that draws.
  • On average, Tromsø IL's goal rate in the last month is exactly 1.94 goals per game. So in total, fans got to cheer 31 times about a goal.

Betting tip for Odds Ballklubb vs Tromsø IL: Exclusive prediction

After analyzing our data and statistics, we give the following prediction for the match (1x2 market): away win. For this bet, use the top odds of 17/20 at 888sport. According to our data, the probability of a successful Tree-Way-Bet is 43%. If you are looking for a promising alternative with good odds, we recommend betting on Over 2.5 Goals. Here the mathematical chance of winning the bet is 70%.

Best Tip: Over 2.5 GoalsBest Odd: 17/20Place bet