OB Odense - Lyngby BK Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Background info, performance development, prediction and betting tips with the highest betting odds for the match OB Odense vs Lyngby BK. Detailed analysis with head-to-head comparison from our football experts. If you want to bet on the match OB Odense vs Lyngby BK, our experts will help you beat the bookies! We provide detailed statistics and valuable tips for a successful bet!
|OB Odense||Lyngby BK|
OB Odense and Lyngby BK are currently preparing for their tie on , with the visitors looking to maintain their impressive run of results when they travel to the EWII Park. OB Odense have been one of the standout teams in Superligaen over recent weeks, with another positive result expected this time around.
Pre-match tips and prices at a glance
Predictions based on statistical analysis
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 56%No 44%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 53%Under 47%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 31%Under 69%
Top odds for the Superligaen match OB Odense vs Lyngby BK
Performance analysis of both teams in comparison
- Lyngby BK - OB Odense0-405/21/2023
- OB Odense - Lyngby BK2-204/24/2023
- Lyngby BK - OB Odense1-212/01/2022
- OB Odense - Lyngby BK3-110/21/2022
OB Odense Form
- FC Midtjylland has played against OB Odense in their last match 2 - 1.
- In the past 6 months, the team won 7 of 18 games. 6 of these were home games and 3 of those duels were lost.
- The team has scored a total of number of 32 goals in the last 18 month. This is an average of 1.78 goals per match.
Lyngby BK Form
- Lyngby BK played Vejle Bk in their last match 1 - 1.
- In the past 6 months Lyngby BK achieved 6 wins, 3 draws and 3 losses in the record.
- In the most recent month Lyngby BK has managed to score 20 goals, which consequently averages 1.11 goals per game.
Latest expert betting tips for the match OB Odense vs Lyngby BK: OB Odense
Our expert tip for the upcoming match is to bet on Three-Way Bet. This market is available at a price of 13/10 from bet365, with a probability rating of 47% demonstrating its likelihood.