Nottingham Forest - Watford FC Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Crucial statistics, predictions and tips ahead of the upcoming Championship match between Nottingham Forest and Watford FC, with expert analysis helping you back your favourite ahead of kick-off. Don’t miss a thing with our detailed match preview and best odds advice.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Nottingham Forest||Watford FC|
Both Nottingham Forest and Watford FC will be looking for a strong showing when they meet at the City Ground on , with both sides looking for three points for differing reasons. However, it is Watford FC who are the favourites to come away with all three points.
Best betting tips for this Championship match
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Under 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetWatford FC
Expert TipBoth Teams No Score
Important statistics and predictions ahead of kick-off
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 59%Under 41%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 32%Under 68%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 14%Under 86%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 40%No 60%
Best odds for the clash between Nottingham Forest and Watford FC
|Nottingham Forest||Draw||Watford FC|
Comparing the two teams
Nottingham Forest Form
- Nottingham Forest recorded a 0 - 1 when they played against Swansea City AFC last time around.
- During the last 6 month, Nottingham Forest have won 5, drawn 7 and lost 5 of their 10 matches, demonstrating what kind of form they are in ahead of kick-off.
- Having scored a total of 19 goals in their last 23 matches, The Forest averages 0.83 goals per game.
Watford FC Form
- In their last match, Watford FC recorded a 4 - 1 when they took on Preston North End FC.
- Watford FC have recorded 7 win/s, 5 draw/s and 2 loss/es over the last 6 month.
- Watford FC average 1.36 goals per 90 minutes over their last 14 matches, having found the back of the net a total of 19 times from such encounters.
Pre-match tip for the Championship match between Nottingham Forest and Watford FC
Our prediction for the match based on our analysis is for a Both Teams To Score Yes/No, which can be found at odds of 9/10 from betfair. The probability for this market is at 60% ahead of kick-off, while those wishing to increase their chances of success should consider the Double Chance market, where the probability rises to 71%.