Nottingham Forest - Sheffield Wednesday Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Our match prediction for the clash between Nottingham Forest and Sheffield Wednesday takes into account everything from recent form to head-to-head records, as well as offering our expert tip for those looking to beat the bookies! We leave no stone left unturned in breaking down all of the most important statistics ahead of kick-off.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Nottingham Forest||Sheffield Wednesday|
|Shots on Goal||20|
Nottingham Forest and Sheffield Wednesday are currently preparing for their tie on , with the visitors looking to maintain their impressive run of results when they travel to the City Ground. Sheffield Wednesday have been one of the standout teams in Championship over recent weeks, with another positive result expected this time around.
Pre-match tips and prices at a glance
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Under 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetSheffield Wednesday
Expert TipDouble Chance X2
Predictions based on statistical analysis
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 73%Under 27%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 48%Under 52%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 26%Under 74%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 53%No 47%
Best odds for the tie between Nottingham Forest and Sheffield Wednesday
|Nottingham Forest||Draw||Sheffield Wednesday|
Comparing the two teams
- Sheffield Wednesday - Nottingham Forest3-004/09/2019
- Nottingham Forest - Sheffield Wednesday2-109/19/2018
- Sheffield Wednesday - Nottingham Forest3-109/09/2017
Nottingham Forest Form
- Nottingham Forest recorded a 2 - 2 when they played against Millwall FC last time around.
- Nottingham Forest has won 9 and lost 3 of their matches over the last 6 month, drawing 6 in the process.
- In their previous 19 matches, The Forest has scored a total of 26 goals, which works out at an average of 1.37 goals per game.
Sheffield Wednesday Form
- The Owls defeated Brentford FC in their last match by a scoreline of 2 - 1.
- Sheffield Wednesday have recorded 9 win/s, 5 draw/s and 5 loss/es over the last 6 month.
- Sheffield Wednesday average 1.4 goals per 90 minutes over their last 20 matches, having found the back of the net a total of 28 times from such encounters.
Pre-match tip for the Championship match between Nottingham Forest and Sheffield Wednesday
Based on our expert analysis, our betting tip for the match is to back Double Chance, with the duo having been in good form in front of goal in recent weeks. This market is currently available at a price of 8/13 from betway, with a probability rating of 67% ahead of kick-off.