Nottingham Forest - Queens Park Rangers Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
The most detailed statistics and predictions ahead of the Championship match between Nottingham Forest and Queens Park Rangers at City Ground, as well as the most attractive betting odds! Our experts provide in-depth analysis surrounding recent form and head-to-head records, perfect for those looking to gain an advantage ahead of kick-off.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Nottingham Forest||Queens Park Rangers|
Nottingham Forest and Queens Park Rangers are currently preparing for their tie on , with the visitors looking to maintain their impressive run of results when they travel to the City Ground. Queens Park Rangers have been one of the standout teams in Championship over recent weeks, with another positive result expected this time around.
Best betting tips for this Championship match
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetQueens Park Rangers
Expert TipDouble Chance X2
Important statistics and predictions ahead of kick-off
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 77%Under 23%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 53%Under 47%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 31%Under 69%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 57%No 43%
Standout Nottingham Forest vs Queens Park Rangers odds
|Nottingham Forest||Draw||Queens Park Rangers|
Nottingham Forest and Queens Park Rangers performance statistics
- Queens Park Rangers - Nottingham Forest0-411/27/2019
- Queens Park Rangers - Nottingham Forest0-104/27/2019
- Nottingham Forest - Queens Park Rangers0-112/22/2018
- Queens Park Rangers - Nottingham Forest2-502/24/2018
Nottingham Forest Form
- Nottingham Forest recorded a 2 - 2 when they played against West Brom last time around.
- Nottingham Forest has won 14 and lost 3 of their matches over the last 6 month, drawing 9 in the process.
- In their previous 30 matches, The Forest has scored a total of 40 goals, which works out at an average of 1.33 goals per game.
Queens Park Rangers Form
- The Hoops defeated Stoke City in their last match by a scoreline of 4 - 2.
- Queens Park Rangers have recorded 11 win/s, 5 draw/s and 7 loss/es over the last 6 month.
- Queens Park Rangers average 1.6 goals per 90 minutes over their last 30 matches, having found the back of the net a total of 48 times from such encounters.
Nottingham Forest vs. Queens Park Rangers expert tip
Based on our expert analysis, our betting tip for the match is to back Double Chance, with the duo having been in good form in front of goal in recent weeks. This market is currently available at a price of 19/25 from 22bet, with a probability rating of 67% ahead of kick-off.