Nottingham Forest - Birmingham City Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Crucial statistics, predictions and tips ahead of the upcoming Championship match between Nottingham Forest and Birmingham City, with expert analysis helping you back your favourite ahead of kick-off. Don’t miss a thing with our detailed match preview and best odds advice.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Nottingham Forest||Birmingham City|
On , Nottingham Forest and Birmingham City will go head-to-head, with the duo set to battle it out for all three points at the City Ground. With Birmingham City currently sitting in a strong position in the league standings, currently sitting in a strong position in the league standings, the emphasis will be on the guests to go all out for victory in front of their fans.
Top betting markets and tips ahead of kick-off
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Under 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetBirmingham City
Expert TipDouble Chance X2
Match facts and statistics
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 57%Under 43%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 30%Under 70%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 13%Under 87%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 38%No 62%
Best Nottingham Forest vs Birmingham City pre-match odds
|Birmingham City||Draw||Nottingham Forest|
Comparing the two teams
- Birmingham City - Nottingham Forest2-102/01/2020
- Nottingham Forest - Birmingham City3-008/17/2019
- Birmingham City - Nottingham Forest2-002/02/2019
- Nottingham Forest - Birmingham City2-208/25/2018
Nottingham Forest Form
- Nottingham Forest recorded a 1 - 1 when they played against Millwall FC last time around.
- Nottingham Forest has won 6 and lost 2 of their matches over the last 6 month, drawing 8 in the process.
- Having scored a total of 23 goals in their last 28 matches, The Forest averages 0.82 goals per game.
Birmingham City Form
- In their last match, Birmingham City recorded a 1 - 4 when they took on Middlesbrough FC.
- Birmingham City have recorded 5 win/s, 9 draw/s and 1 loss/es over the last 6 month.
- In their last 28 matches, Birmingham City have scored a total of 23 goals, meaning that they have averaged 0.82 goals per 90 minutes.
Our expert tip for the clash between Nottingham Forest and Birmingham City
Our prediction for the match based on our analysis is for a Double Chance, which can be found at odds of 12/17 from 22bet. The probability for this market is at 69% ahead of kick-off, while those wishing to increase their chances of success should consider the Double Chance market, where the probability rises to 69%.