Norwich City FC - Brighton & Hove Albion Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Crucial statistics, predictions and tips ahead of the upcoming Premier League match between Norwich City FC and Brighton & Hove Albion, with expert analysis helping you back your favourite ahead of kick-off. Don’t miss a thing with our detailed match preview and best odds advice.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Norwich City FC||Brighton & Hove Albion|
Both Norwich City FC and Brighton & Hove Albion will be looking for a strong showing when they meet at the Carrow Road on , with both sides looking for three points for differing reasons. However, it is Brighton & Hove Albion who are the favourites to come away with all three points.
Check out the top tips for this Premier League tie
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Under 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetBrighton & Hove Albion
Expert TipUnder 1.5 Goals
Predictions based on statistical analysis
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 57%Under 43%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 30%Under 70%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 13%Under 87%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 38%No 62%
Standout Norwich City FC vs Brighton & Hove Albion odds
|Norwich City FC||Draw||Brighton & Hove Albion|
Norwich City FC and Brighton & Hove Albion performance statistics
- Brighton & Hove Albion - Norwich City FC2-011/02/2019
Norwich City FC Form
- In their last match, Norwich City FC 4 - 0 against Arsenal London.
- During the last 6 month, Norwich City FC have won 2, drawn 1 and lost 5 of their 10 matches, demonstrating what kind of form they are in ahead of kick-off.
- In their previous 11 matches, The Norwich City FC has scored a total of 3 goals, which works out at an average of 0.27 goals per game.
Brighton & Hove Albion Form
- The Seagulls defeated Manchester United in their last match by a scoreline of 0 - 3.
- Over the last 6 month, Brighton & Hove Albion has registered a total of 1 wins, while losing 4 matches. As well as this, Brighton & Hove Albion has drawn 7.
- In their last 12 matches, Brighton & Hove Albion have scored a total of 10 goals, meaning that they have averaged 0.83 goals per 90 minutes.
Pre-match tip for the Premier League match between Norwich City FC and Brighton & Hove Albion
Our prediction for the match based on our analysis is for a Goals Over/Under 1.5, which can be found at odds of 21/10 from 22bet. The probability for this market is at 43% ahead of kick-off, while those wishing to increase their chances of success should consider the Double Chance market, where the probability rises to 69%.