New York Red Bulls - Toronto FC Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
The most detailed statistics and predictions ahead of the MLS match between New York Red Bulls and Toronto FC at Red Bull Arena, as well as the most attractive betting odds! Our experts provide in-depth analysis surrounding recent form and head-to-head records, perfect for those looking to gain an advantage ahead of kick-off.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|New York Red Bulls||Toronto FC|
New York Red Bulls and Toronto FC are currently preparing for their tie on , with the visitors looking to maintain their impressive run of results when they travel to the Red Bull Arena. Toronto FC have been one of the standout teams in MLS over recent weeks, with another positive result expected this time around.
Pre-match tips and prices at a glance
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Under 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetToronto FC
Expert TipUnder 2.5 Goals
Match facts and statistics
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 69%Under 31%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 43%Under 57%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 22%Under 78%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 49%No 51%
Best odds for the clash between New York Red Bulls and Toronto FC
|New York Red Bulls||Draw||Toronto FC|
Performance analysis of New York Red Bulls and Toronto FC
- Toronto FC - New York Red Bulls1-110/14/2020
- New York Red Bulls - Toronto FC2-008/03/2019
- Toronto FC - New York Red Bulls3-107/18/2019
New York Red Bulls Form
- New York Red Bulls recorded a 5 - 2 when they played against New York City FC last time around.
- New York Red Bulls has won 10 and lost 3 of their matches over the last 6 month, drawing 4 in the process.
- In their previous 20 matches, The New York Red Bulls has scored a total of 28 goals, which works out at an average of 1.4 goals per game.
Toronto FC Form
- In their last match, Toronto FC recorded a 2 - 1 when they took on Inter Miami CF.
- Toronto FC have recorded 11 win/s, 4 draw/s and 3 loss/es over the last 6 month.
- Toronto FC average 1.38 goals per 90 minutes over their last 21 matches, having found the back of the net a total of 29 times from such encounters.
Our expert tip for the clash between New York Red Bulls and Toronto FC
Our prediction for the match based on our analysis is for a Total Goals Over/Under 2.5, which can be found at odds of 25/18 from 22bet. The probability for this market is at 57% ahead of kick-off, while those wishing to increase their chances of success should consider the Double Chance market, where the probability rises to 72%.