New York Red Bulls - Philadelphia Union Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Ahead of the big kick-off between New York Red Bulls and Philadelphia Union in MLS, check out our top betting tip, with our football experts looking at all of the finer details surrounding the fixture, including form and past meetings. Our predictions could well be the difference between winning and losing.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|New York Red Bulls||Philadelphia Union|
On , New York Red Bulls and Philadelphia Union will go head-to-head, with the duo set to battle it out for all three points at the Red Bull Arena. With Philadelphia Union currently sitting in a strong position in the league standings, currently sitting in a strong position in the league standings, the emphasis will be on the guests to go all out for victory in front of their fans.
Top betting markets and tips ahead of kick-off
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Under 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetPhiladelphia Union
Expert TipUnder 2.5 Goals
Important statistics and predictions ahead of kick-off
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 51%Under 49%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 24%Under 76%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 9%Under 91%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 33%No 67%
Best New York Red Bulls vs Philadelphia Union pre-match odds
|New York Red Bulls||Draw||Philadelphia Union|
New York Red Bulls and Philadelphia Union performance statistics
- Philadelphia Union - New York Red Bulls1-008/25/2020
- Philadelphia Union - New York Red Bulls4-310/20/2019
- New York Red Bulls - Philadelphia Union2-009/22/2019
- Philadelphia Union - New York Red Bulls3-206/08/2019
New York Red Bulls Form
- New York Red Bulls recorded a 0 - 1 when they played against D.C. United last time around.
- During the last 6 month, New York Red Bulls have won 3, drawn 1 and lost 3 of their 10 matches, demonstrating what kind of form they are in ahead of kick-off.
- In their previous 7 matches, The New York Red Bulls has scored a total of 5 goals, which works out at an average of 0.71 goals per game.
Philadelphia Union Form
- The Philadelphia Union defeated Columbus Crew in their last match by a scoreline of 1 - 0.
- Over the last 6 month, Philadelphia Union has registered a total of 5 wins, while losing 7 matches. As well as this, Philadelphia Union has drawn 2.
- In their last 10 matches, Philadelphia Union have scored a total of 13 goals, meaning that they have averaged 1.3 goals per 90 minutes.
Pre-match tip for the MLS match between New York Red Bulls and Philadelphia Union
Our expert tip for the upcoming match is to bet on Total Goals Over/Under 2.5. This market is available at a price of 29/23 from 22bet, with a probability rating of 76% demonstrating its likelihood.