New York Red Bulls - Montreal Impact Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Ahead of the big kick-off between New York Red Bulls and Montreal Impact in MLS, check out our top betting tip, with our football experts looking at all of the finer details surrounding the fixture, including form and past meetings. Our predictions could well be the difference between winning and losing.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|New York Red Bulls||Montreal Impact|
On , New York Red Bulls and Montreal Impact will go head-to-head, with the duo set to battle it out for all three points at the Red Bull Arena. With Montreal Impact currently sitting in a strong position in the league standings, currently sitting in a strong position in the league standings, the emphasis will be on the guests to go all out for victory in front of their fans.
Check out the top tips for this MLS tie
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Under 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetMontreal Impact
Expert TipDouble Chance X2
Statistics and game analysis
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 71%Under 29%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 46%Under 54%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 24%Under 76%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 50%No 50%
Best odds for the tie between New York Red Bulls and Montreal Impact
|New York Red Bulls||Draw||Montreal Impact|
Comparing the two teams
- Montreal Impact - New York Red Bulls3-010/06/2019
- New York Red Bulls - Montreal Impact1-205/09/2019
- Montreal Impact - New York Red Bulls3-009/01/2018
New York Red Bulls Form
- New York Red Bulls recorded a 0 - 1 when they played against FC Cincinnati last time around.
- New York Red Bulls has won 5 and lost 3 of their matches over the last 6 month, drawing 1 in the process.
- In their previous 10 matches, The New York Red Bulls has scored a total of 8 goals, which works out at an average of 0.8 goals per game.
Montreal Impact Form
- The Montreal Impact defeated Philadelphia Union in their last match by a scoreline of 1 - 4.
- Montreal Impact have recorded 6 win/s, 0 draw/s and 6 loss/es over the last 6 month.
- Montreal Impact average 1.45 goals per 90 minutes over their last 11 matches, having found the back of the net a total of 16 times from such encounters.
New York Red Bulls vs. Montreal Impact expert tip
Based on our expert analysis, our betting tip for the match is to back Double Chance, with the duo having been in good form in front of goal in recent weeks. This market is currently available at a price of 24/17 from 22bet, with a probability rating of 70% ahead of kick-off.