New England Revolution - Chicago Fire Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Crucial statistics, predictions and tips ahead of the upcoming MLS match between New England Revolution and Chicago Fire, with expert analysis helping you back your favourite ahead of kick-off. Don’t miss a thing with our detailed match preview and best odds advice.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|New England Revolution||Chicago Fire|
|Shots on Goal||53|
New England Revolution and Chicago Fire are currently preparing for their tie on , with the visitors looking to maintain their impressive run of results when they travel to the Gillette Stadium. Chicago Fire have been one of the standout teams in MLS over recent weeks, with another positive result expected this time around.
Check out the top tips for this MLS tie
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetChicago Fire
Expert TipChicago Fire
Important statistics and predictions ahead of kick-off
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 83%Under 17%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 62%Under 38%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 40%Under 60%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 63%No 37%
Best odds for the clash between New England Revolution and Chicago Fire
|New England Revolution||Draw||Chicago Fire|
Comparing the two teams
- New England Revolution - Chicago Fire2-108/24/2019
- Chicago Fire - New England Revolution5-005/09/2019
- New England Revolution - Chicago Fire1-206/17/2017
- Chicago Fire - New England Revolution3-004/15/2017
New England Revolution Form
- New England Revolution recorded a 1 - 0 when they played against Atlanta United last time around.
- New England Revolution has won 2 and lost 1 of their matches over the last 6 month, drawing 5 in the process.
- In their previous 10 matches, The New England Revolution has scored a total of 13 goals, which works out at an average of 1.3 goals per game.
Chicago Fire Form
- The Chicago Fire defeated Orlando City SC in their last match by a scoreline of 2 - 5.
- Over the last 6 month, Chicago Fire has registered a total of 3 wins, while losing 6 matches. As well as this, Chicago Fire has drawn 3.
- Chicago Fire average 2.14 goals per 90 minutes over their last 7 matches, having found the back of the net a total of 15 times from such encounters.
Pre-match tip for the MLS match between New England Revolution and Chicago Fire
Our expert tip for the upcoming match is to bet on Three-Way Bet. This market is available at a price of 34/19 from 22bet, with a probability rating of 42% demonstrating its likelihood.