New England Revolution - Chicago Fire Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
The most detailed statistics and predictions ahead of the MLS match between New England Revolution and Chicago Fire at Gillette Stadium, as well as the most attractive betting odds! Our experts provide in-depth analysis surrounding recent form and head-to-head records, perfect for those looking to gain an advantage ahead of kick-off.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|New England Revolution||Chicago Fire|
|Shots on Goal||63|
Both New England Revolution and Chicago Fire will be looking for a strong showing when they meet at the Gillette Stadium on , with both sides looking for three points for differing reasons. However, it is Chicago Fire who are the favourites to come away with all three points.
Best betting tips for this MLS match
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetChicago Fire
Expert TipDouble Chance X2
Statistics and game analysis
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 83%Under 17%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 62%Under 38%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 40%Under 60%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 63%No 37%
Best New England Revolution vs Chicago Fire pre-match odds
|Chicago Fire||New England Revolution||Draw|
Comparing the two teams
- New England Revolution - Chicago Fire2-108/24/2019
- Chicago Fire - New England Revolution5-005/09/2019
- New England Revolution - Chicago Fire1-206/17/2017
- Chicago Fire - New England Revolution3-004/15/2017
New England Revolution Form
- New England Revolution recorded a 2 - 1 when they played against last time around.
- New England Revolution has won 1 and lost 1 of their matches over the last 6 month, drawing 3 in the process.
- Having scored a total of 10 goals in their last 8 matches, The New England Revolution averages 1.25 goals per game.
Chicago Fire Form
- The Chicago Fire defeated Orlando City SC in their last match by a scoreline of 2 - 5.
- Over the last 6 month, Chicago Fire has registered a total of 2 wins, while losing 6 matches. As well as this, Chicago Fire has drawn 2.
- In their last 4 matches, Chicago Fire have scored a total of 11 goals, meaning that they have averaged 2.75 goals per 90 minutes.
Pre-match tip for the MLS match between New England Revolution and Chicago Fire
Our prediction for the match based on our analysis is for a Double Chance, which can be found at odds of 11/12 from 22bet. The probability for this market is at 65% ahead of kick-off, while those wishing to increase their chances of success should consider the Double Chance market, where the probability rises to 77%.