Newcastle United - West Ham United Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Our match prediction for the clash between Newcastle United and West Ham United takes into account everything from recent form to head-to-head records, as well as offering our expert tip for those looking to beat the bookies! We leave no stone left unturned in breaking down all of the most important statistics ahead of kick-off.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Newcastle United||West Ham United|
On , Newcastle United and West Ham United will go head-to-head, with the duo set to battle it out for all three points at the St James' Park. With Newcastle United currently sitting in a strong position in the league standings, the emphasis will be on the hosts to go all out for victory in front of their home fans.
Pre-match tips and prices at a glance
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Under 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetNewcastle United
Expert TipNewcastle United
Match facts and statistics
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 71%Under 29%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 46%Under 54%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 24%Under 76%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 50%No 50%
Best odds for the tie between Newcastle United and West Ham United
|Newcastle United||Draw||West Ham United|
Newcastle United and West Ham United performance statistics
- West Ham United - Newcastle United2-311/02/2019
- West Ham United - Newcastle United2-003/02/2019
- West Ham United - Newcastle United2-312/23/2017
- Newcastle United - West Ham United3-008/26/2017
Newcastle United Form
- In their last match, Newcastle United 1 - 4 against AFC Bournemouth.
- During the last 6 month, Newcastle United have won 4, drawn 5 and lost 2 of their 10 matches, demonstrating what kind of form they are in ahead of kick-off.
- Having scored a total of 13 goals in their last 11 matches, The Toon averages 1.18 goals per game.
West Ham United Form
- The Hammers defeated Chelsea FC in their last match by a scoreline of 3 - 2.
- West Ham United have recorded 2 win/s, 2 draw/s and 8 loss/es over the last 6 month.
- In their last 12 matches, West Ham United have scored a total of 13 goals, meaning that they have averaged 1.08 goals per 90 minutes.
Newcastle United vs. West Ham United expert tip
Based on our expert analysis, our betting tip for the match is to back Three-Way Bet, with the duo having been in good form in front of goal in recent weeks. This market is currently available at a price of 23/13 from pinnacle sports, with a probability rating of 44% ahead of kick-off.